Dinner

John arrived home around a hour later, he was tired because of the typical LA traffic. he was also over the moon with happiness because of the answer Keith gave him, he couldn't wait to see Katy and just give her a hug, of course he couldn't say where he really was. It is surprise of course.

John walked through the door, "Katy!?" He called, but no answer.
John looked through the rooms of the downstairs and Katy was no where to be seen, John thought to him self, she is probably upstairs packing still. Since women pack lots, as he remembers from their previous trips and vacations away, Katy loves to pack more than needed.
"Katy?!" He calls softly. Still no answer. He opened the door of the master bedroom, which was Katy's room. Katy was asleep on the bed. John smiled to him self at how delicate she looks asleep. He decided to crawl in next to her. He looked at the clock and it was only 3pm, they got plenty of time before they need to get ready for the evening planned.

John wrapped an arm around Katy's waist and his head in the pillow, causing Katy to stir in her sleep. "John?" She says, her voice was quiet and sounded like she was still half asleep. "I'm here baby, go back to sleep it's only 3, we have time" Katy falls back to sleep in johns arms, with a smile on her face. She loved these small but intimate moments.

The couple woke up about a hour later, Katy was the first to wake up. She rolled over onto her other side so she was facing John, admiring his facial features she ran her hand over his cheek and smiled at how adorable he was when he was sleeping. "John" she whispers, as she touches his ear with her fingers. "Mmmmph"John mumbles just before opening his eyes, looking into her bright blue ones. "I guess we needed that nap" he giggles. "I guess so, what time is it?"she asks. "Just gone 4, did you pack?" He asks as he puts his arms around her small body, placing a kiss onto of her head. "Yeah, and yours" she giggles, "mine?...surprised you didn't get Tamra to pack for you" Katy looked Away in guilt. "You got Tamra to pack didn't you?" He giggles. " I may have asked her to come over when you left" she admitted. "I knew it" just as he said that he tickled her sides. "Don't....can't.breath..." Katy gasps out.

"We better get up, and start getting ready for this evening" Katy gets up, "I'm going for a shower, won't be long". Katy walks in the on suit bathroom to shower and John falls back to sleep.
Once Katy washed and applied her favourite vanilla lotion, she walks back into the bedroom to find John fast asleep. She stops to think for a minute what to do, she smiled to her self. Walking back into the bathroom she grabbed her sponge which was still wet from the shower and threw it at John. Causing John to groan and wake up "fine I'm up" he
Says, standing up "see!" He rubs his eyes , " shower free is it?" He asks. "Yeah I'm finished with it" she laughs. John goes to the bathroom to shower , while katy drys her hair, one her hair was dry she straightened it with her flat iron and pinned it back.

By the time the pair had showered it was just after 6, "babe we need to hurry if we are leaving at 7 to pick your parents up" John calls from the closet, picking out a suit to wear that is suitable for the attire. "Babe I'm almost ready!" Katy calls back. John walks back into the room in his suit to find Katy in her black Chanel dress she bought that morning.

"Wow... I am speechless" he says, as he walks over to her giving her a smile. "I think something's missing" he adds. "What's missing?" She asks. John walks over to his bedside table and reaches into the draw, he picks up a bag. A little baby blue bag with TIFFANY & CO on there.
"John...." She starts. "No, babe I wanted to get you something. Just to say I love you." He handed her the bag, they both sat on the big king size bed, Katy opened the bag to find a box. She opens the box and inside the box was a locket, a love heart locket on a chain. "It's beautiful, John!. You shouldn't have, honestly" she looks at him with her big blue eyes and smiled "look on the back" John turned over the locket. He had ' Katy I love you, John xx' ingrained on there. " I love it" Katy reached up and gave him a passionate kiss "and I love you too" she says.