Montana is home

Katy's POV

It's been 3 days since p the love of my life asked me to marry him, I couldn't be more happier!. I'm in the happiest place, Montana of course, I'm with my fiancé. Today me and John are going horse back riding somewhere, he didn't mention where though but I'm sure it will be great!.

"babe!" John yells up the stairs, "yeah?" I reply.
"Wear the outfit I put on our bed" he giggled
"Okay!" I said excitedly, I ran into the bedroom from where I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. (the third time today and it's only 11:00am) . I walked into the room and stopped dead in my tracks. "On my goodness" I said softly. I walked towards the bed with a huge smile on my face and giggled.

There was lying on the perfectly made bed, a pair of brown cowboy boots, a pair of dark jeans and a denim jacket. "Cutie" I said as I crinkled my nose. I picked up the items and went into the closet to change.
Once I was done I made my way downstairs to where John was say, in the living room with moose, moose was sleeping peacefully on his lap."hey" I said softly, making John turn his head towards me with a big smile on his face.

Johns PoV

" Hey" I heard Katy say. I turned my head " wow" I said, I was lost for words. " you look so... Country " I said, making Katy giggle.
"You look handsome" Katy says, I wax wearing my dark cowboy boots ,my dark jeans , my blue shirt which Katy got in Australia and my denim jacket. "Thank you " I said. I walked up to Katy, making moose moan from me moving from the sofa. I put my arms around her and kissed her head " I love you" I hear her say softly in my chest " I love you too princess". I moved my head to face her and place a sweet soft kiss onto her soft lips.

"Can we go have a picnic by the lake?" I hear Katy ask
"That sounds like a good idea, I'll go get the horse ready" I reply before walking out to the barn where I get buttons (the horse) ready.

I walked around the property with Buttons, where I meet Katy with her black cowboy hat on, and with mine under her arm. "Ready cowboy?" I hear her ask. "Ready when you are princess"

I help Katy climb up into the horse, before I join behind her, wrapping one arm around her to keep her safe from falling off. "This is very who you love, isn't it?" Katy says with a giggle "yeah but with a horse not a bull" I said back before making the horse move forwards using the veins.

We was in the horse for about 15 minutes, where we stopped at a lake area, surrounded by mountains and a little cafe, where we decided to go and have a coffee and a cake. "You know, Montana seems to be more like home these days than LA for me" Katy says, lifting her head up from sipping her hot coffee.
"How come babes?" I ask. "I just feel more safe here, I can be my self and not have to worry about the paparazzi following me everywhere or them waiting outside my home" she says, putting a fork full of her red velvet cake into her mouth, making me smile at her. I placed my hand on top of hers " this is why I moved here, it's so quiet and it feels more safe there, apart from the Bears and the rest of the animals which may hurt you " he joked.

"I want to move here one day and have a family, not having to worry about them getting hurt in LA" Katy says, looking into my eyes "that seems like a perfect plan".

Our hands intertwine together, they fit perfect I thought. I looked from our hands up to Katy and smiled, she smiled back and done the most adorable nose crinkle which made me giggle even more "what?" She ask. "You're adorable you know that?" I say "apparently so" she relies, taking a sip of her coffee.

Hey guys, Sarah here.
Sorry for not publishing anything in a while. I'm so busy it's unreal haha. I promise to publish more, if you would like, maybe you could give me some ideas? It would be great.
Have a lovely day/night, I love you all. Remember : follow your dreams.

Xo xo Sarah.