Chapter 38

Valentine's day rolled around once again. Just one more month till our baby arrives. Finally, I can finally meet my child. All these months I went back and forth to the doctor as she gave me and Dana advice. Our parents also gave us advice from time to time. The baby room was finally completed after weeks of building and rebuilding. Who knew time went by so fast. So many happy memories were made with the people you love. Everyone was deciding to spend the rest of their lives with their significant other. Emily and Cameron got engaged the moment him and the guys came back from their European tour. He just got down on one knee in the airport and that was that. Gabe and Alex were secretly engaged for months and we were all shocked when they invited us to their wedding when they came back. Melissa and Cole got engaged on Christmas at Dana and my house party. Jade, Will's baby took her first steps a few days after on New Year's Eve. Michelle and Zayn, and Kayla and Carter were still going steady and strong with their relationships. There was so much happiness going around during our holidays, but now it was back to work. I sat there at my desk, feeling dizzy and bored out of my mind when Ariana came bursting through the door.

"VIVIAN!" She yelled.

I jumped at her voice.

"What?" I said holding my head.

"I got a bunch of fan mail delivery for you!" She said.

I started to stand up to get it when the ground slid out from under me and the vision went dark.

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

I opened my eyes to the familiar ceiling above me. I knew exactly where I was..again.

"Oh she's awake!" The nurse exclaimed.

Dana ran over to me.

"Baby, are you okay?!" He asked worried.

I sat up slowly with his support.

"What...happened?" I asked.

"You collapsed from a fever." The doctor said as she checked my temperature.

"Luckily, it's starting to go down. Earlier it was dangerously high." She said.

I then realized.

"Hows the baby, please tell me he/she's okay!" I said panicking.

Dana calmed me down.

"It's fine. The baby is fine." He said.

I sighed with relief.

"Thank god." I said quietly.

"I advise you to go home for the day and take loads of rest, drinking plentiful liquids." The doctor said before she and the nurse walked out of the room.

Dana helped me to the car and we drove home. As we walked in, I saw a vase of roses and a box of chocolate covered strawberries on the table.

"Yeah..I know I'm not a big fan on getting you something for Valentine's Day, but I did anyway and was planning to surprise you once you got home, but it turns out you surprised me with this fever." He said laughing a little.

I then covered his cheek with a tissue and kissed it.

"So you wouldn't get sick, but thank you, Dana. I love it." I said.

He looked down at me and blushed a little.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that that was too cute." He said turning away.

I blushed when he said that. He then picked me up and carried me up the stairs.

"I think I've been doing this quite a lot nowadays." He said.

"Sorry for making you carry two people." I said smiling.

"It's not that I don't mind, I just like how this will become a habit and I'll carry you up even when the baby is born." He said smiling.

He then laid me on our bed. He kissed my forehead.

"Now you get loads of rest. I'll come back up here after I make your favorite medicine." Once he said that, my face soured.

"No, not that one!" I said groaning.

He smiled.

"Sorry baby, but I promised your mom that I'd make you it when you get sick." He said before walking back out.

I then smiled to myself before I drifted off. Even though I hate the medicine, thank you Dana~

~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

He came back up with the cup in his hands as I was awake and was looking through photo albums.

"It took me long because I had to buy more lemons and honey, and it's still a little hot, so I'll leave it on your night table to cool down a bit." He said.

I nodded. He then sat next to me.

"This photo album makes me feel so nostalgic." I said flipping through the album.

Dana smiled.

"Remember that?" He asked pointing to our eighth grade photo together on the first day.

It was before I confessed to him and had my heart broken.

"Of course I remember that. I remember everything from that year." I said.

Dana took a few seconds before he remembered.

"Oh. OH. Yeah. That." He said sheepishly.

I laughed. He then kissed my head.

"But I'm glad we were able to meet again so I could start over." He said.

I blushed.

"More like you coming to L.A. to look for me." I said.

We laughed. We continued to look through the photo album, recalling our times together.

"And here, is another memory to make." Dana said snapping a photo of us with my polaroid.

The film came out and we put it in the album.

"When Dana was my doctor for the day... I like the sound of that." I said smiling.