Dear Diary(#25)

Recap hahah :
Lifes crazy.
One moment your eating a donut, the next ur getting 'kidnapped' by some guys.
I hate the world

-------------------------
I was walking home when all of a sudden I remembered that I have friends. Well a friend.

So I was walking yeah. Then I started walking to my amigas home. (Amigas as in amiga's house. Not plural for friends cause like there's no comma thingy in Spanish and I only one friend but okayyy moving on.)

So I knock on the door and blah blah blah and she opens yeah yeah yeah.

So then we start walking down the street. As one does I guess.

All of a sudden we hear a gunshot. Dang.
(Ps.homegirls name is Emily. I would have wrote it in but it's too late now)

Anywayyyyyyyy

So we hear that shit and Emily's like yo what is that. And I'm like idk. What could it be. Who died.

Soooo we continue walking and it's getting late.
So me and Emily get married , you know cause it's a free country and shit.

So we about to go home. My home cause like why not . And we walk in to the house and we see a man holding a gun to my pet fishes bowl.

I start crying cause lil Steve bob doesn't deserve to go like this. He too good.

The man tells me and Em to like go away so he can steal my shit from my home.

At this point I'm crying harder.

So Emily being the angel she is ( she ain't an angel  but I can lie in a book right?) Emily grabs a gun from my room and kills the man.

Why do I own a gun u ask ? Right to bear arm okay. AMERICA.

So then we don't know what to do with the body so we just like leave it. Seems like a problem for later.

We have dinner. At seven. Yeah ik. Crazy early. And we start talking as people do. Wow this book sucks.

Emily starts talking about how cute Niall is and I agree. Like that guy is so cute and amazing and hot and fuck man he so good right ?? Yessss.

Anywayyy
Wifey had to leave. So sad. It was like Imma say like ten. She sleeps early so she gotta go.
We say bye and shit and like yeah.

That was that.

I start getting ready to sleep as well cause you know why not. It's a free country.

I get text from Wifeys mom. Her mom said that Emily hates me and that she wants a divorce.
Hahah
Emily's mom is soooo funny. Yeahhhh. Okay. She lying homie.

But then I get another text and it's from an unknown number. It says. Yo. I have your fish. Call me to get him back or say bye bye to my fishy

WHATTTTTT. I GO TO MY LIVING ROOM AND MY FISH IS GONEE. I CRYYYYY

I text Em but she ain't getting them cause she on airplane mode. Ugh that bitch and her flying.

I decide this is my battle and I'm the only one that can get Steve bob back. I have to do this. Alone.

I call the number.

----------------------
Will mishaal get her fish back ?
Will she die ?
What about that dead body in the living room?
Was Emily's mom playing or?
Will Emily ever turn off airplane mode ?
Find out in the next episode. Haha
So like two months.

Dang. Cliffhanger or what Hahahah. Anywhoooo

This one for u wifey. Love you.

Okay. Goodbye

Mishaal.