Dear Diary,(#5)

It Was About 1 In The Morning And I Just Finished Planning Out My Master Plan.

I Was Going To Have A Birthday Party To Celebrate My Last 14 Birthdays That I Never Had Partys For.(My Mother Says Your Birthday Is A Day To Go In A Closet And Cry About Why You Were Born)...So I NEver Had A Party.

My Plan Was To Use The Extra Money For Decorations, Food,And Other Shitochi Muchroom I Need.

I Cant Wait.

I Put My Laptop Away Becuase Thats Where I Wrote My Plan.

Around 2 Am I was In My Bed And Just About To Go To Sleep And I Heard Someone Yelling Outside.

He Said "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" So I Put My Hands Up.....I Did NOt Want To Go To Juvy Like My Sister.

I Looked Outside And Saw The Cops.

I HAd A Brief Flashback Of My Whole Day.

I Was Trying To See If I was A BAd Girl At All Today.

But Than I Noticed That The Cops Were Here For My Neighbors.

I Went Outside Because Im Stupid..........

I Went to My Neighbors House And Asked What Was Going On.

The Cops Told Me To Step Back And That My Neighbors Were Criminals.

I Stood Their Looking Confused.Than A Nice LAdy Cop Took Me TO The SIde And Told Me To Go In My House Becuase im Only 14 And That My Neighbors Are Under Arrest.

I Asked Y And She Said That They Were Drug Dealers.

Before She Could Ask Where My Parents Were...I Ran Into The House.

Than I realized That it Was Already 3:30 Am And That I would Have to Wake Up At Around 6 Anyway So I Stayed Up And Started Watching My Before School Cartoons.

At Around 5 i Took A Shower,Gpt Dressed,And Went Back To Watching Spongebob.

I Love Spongebob!!! [*_*]

It Was Around 7:00 am And The Bus Was Coming At Around 7:30.

I Started To Put my Shoes On.

I Went To The Bus Stop And Realized The BUs will Not Come...........

Than I realized I Had Testing Again And That I Had To Go To School at Around 12.

I Smirked....Walked Back Home.....And Went To Sleep.

I Am So Like My Mother

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thx For Reading.

I Am Going To Try To Make Each Chapter Longer Because.......IDK!!!! ^_^

SO Yea

PLz Vote, Comment,FOllow ME, And Add To Library.

(This Is Not True Its A Story....(Maybe).......(I AM SRRY I HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS AFTER EACH CHAPTER BUT I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO THINK IM A LONER AND YEA)....)

__________Uploaded; April 23, 2013_____________