Dear Diary,(#23)

"Who are you?" One of the boys asks.Rather rudely may i add.

"I'm Michelle....i um...yea" 

"Okay Michelle, what are you doing here?" another guy says.

"i was eating a donut and i  saw you guys fighting." I didn't know how to answer him.

"Ohhh, you saw us"

No Shit sherlock.

"yeah, you guys are standing in the middle of the street. Everyone can see you." i say

No one says anything.

I just stand there awkwardly.

I begin to walk away from the weird situation.

All of a sudden someone grabs my arm and yanks me back.

I begin to scream but some guy puts his hand over my mouth.

Great, now i'm going to die!

---------------------------------------

Hello

i bet half of you guys who read this think this story is 'going nowhere'...but i have a plan. i really can't write such long chapters because i'm trying to update every other day. So do you want me to continue updating short chapters every other day or long chapters once or twice a week!?! 

Well adios.

P.s: check out the song on the side. it's "Going Nowhere" by Little Mix. It has nothing to do with this chapter or this book..but i really like this song and want to make everyone a MIXER!!! If you already like Little Mix (ur amazing if you do) who's you favorite member?

(There Names Left-> Right: Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirwell, Perrie Edwards, & Leigh-Anne Pinnock)