Breathless (11)

Heeeey guys. this is my 3rd attempt on making a chapter 11 😋 I kept forgetting on saving it. haha so enjoy.

--------

His eyes flickered at the side, but it didn't last long. James seems to be uncomfortable so I gave him a simple smile to ease the tension. "So, uhh..." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down to the ground. I giggled atchis action. He seems too damn adorable! No, wait. I'm not supposed to be like this. Not like this, AT ALL. James tugged my hand and he held it gently, leading me to the fancy looking chair. If I were one of this cliché girls, I'd say, "Omigosh! This is soooo romaaantic!!" The hell it is! It got a view, candles, flowers, and I guess I could smell the scent of poppuri.

If you were here, you'd say 'AMAZING!'. The middle of the table had a candle and some flowers at the side. The rose petals floated on the lake which sent a view to the whole damn city. The light illuminated and reflected to the river. "Woah" I managed to say. It was all I could say really. He sat infront of me and gave me a sheepish smile. "So, when did you found this place?" He looked to the side, where the view of the city was. "This was a park at some rich subdivision, they never really bothered going here. I claimed it as my own. They didn't even realized they had a magnificent view here. What a shame" he smirked. "Well, lucky for you, you can enjoy this view for as long as you want" I said noncholantly.

We shared laughs and smiles. He even brought dinner. And you know whats so cute of this dinner of his? He took the time to mKe it. Awww so sweet right? What the hell have I turned up into? Before this, I was the town's slut. Though my mom never knew about it. She just sees me as a popular kid in school. Hell, I even kissed more guys than the next person. Honestly, I don't do 'woohoo' it's just... I don't know. When I came here I was drooling on guys, right now... I'm just waiting for this certain person to come along for me to drool on. I was known for the Queen Bee. Now, the so called 'popular kids' snicker at me and glare.

James kinda boticed me zoning off there. "Hey Jans?" I shook my head and he just chuckled "yeah?". "I brought you here to say, sorry" he ran his fingers to his hair and looked down on his lap. He's sooo damn adorable!! CUT IT OUT! "Sorry for what actually?" "Sorry for putting you in a hospital" "It's not your fault I shook. Look, don't blame yourself cause you witnessed it, okay?". He seem ro undarstand my seriousness, he nodded his head and gave a thoughtful smile "okay".

We held hands as he took me to his car. He brought me home and I was left dumbfounded at the back of the door. Sighing I slid down and felt like I was a little girl who found her long lost teddy bear. I know, cliché. But, I can't stand it. He's so adorable and cute. His strong musculin side was hanging and his soft cuddly aide bursted outlike flames. I slipped in my pj's and for the first time, here in Los Angeles, I had a good sleep.

********

I was awoken by the sound of sizzling and the scent of newly done scrambled eggs. I was so mesmerized by it that I instantly jumped off the bed and into the bathroom the freshen up. My phone vibrated as I passed by it. It was a text, from James.

"Why so rushed sweet cheeks it's still 6am"

I smiled at his text and looked out at the window, I saw his sprawled on his bed and his arm covering his eyes. I giggled at his position and replied.

"We'll good morning to you too grumpy pants. If you don't like it that badly, I should cover my blinds more often ;)"

"And risk not watching you in shorts? I don't think so ;D"

I texted him back saying that I should eat now, cause I'm starving myself to death. He said that he's just gunna go back to bed. I ran downstairs and saw my mom just about to sit down with fresh from the pan bacons. She was already in her uniform. I wonder why she's so early today. "hey mom! Why so early?" I took a seat beside her and took my plate with eggs and bacons on top of it. "boss wanted me to work overtime, so that I could be promoted faster" she smiled to my direction "morning Julees!". "morning mrs. M" Jullie smirked at me at nudged my shoulder with her elbow. "How was the date mrs. Tomlinson?" She laughed as she sat down next to me with a mug on her lips. "Im off" mom winked at me and high dived with Jullie whilst my mom did a Betty shake and slammed the door shut. What was all that about?