Chapter Seven.

Taylor's POV.
I looked over at Desi's expression and her mouth was wide open in shock.

"Chris... I love you too. Yes!" She exclaimed as Chris smiled widely. He slipped the ring onto Desi's finger and stood up then hugged her tightly. I really couldn't be happier for Desi. They were a really cute couple but something about Chris still made me a bit uncomfortable. But I figured I'd ask him about it all later.

"Alright, let's climb back down because I want to get this beauty in that hotel bed." Chris said as he kissed Desi deeply. I laughed and then Zak looked at me with a horny smirk on his face. I smiled back and he grabbed my hand. We walked back down the 119 steps we had climbed up just for Chris to propose to Desi. It was sweet, but seriously? He could've done that anywhere else and she still would've said yes. So why did we have to climb up 119 stairs just for him to fucking propose!? And why isn't he fucking exhausted!? In fact, I think he was already almost to the bottom. Like god damn. Who is he? Superman!?

"So when we get back, I have to run out and get a few things. But then I'm going to take you out for a nice walk. Do you want to rest up while I run a few errands?" Zak informed me as we reached the bottom. I was pretty fucking tired so I nodded and we walked back to the car.
When we got back to the hotel, Desi and Chris went into their room and locked the door as well as putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. So I knew they were doing the nasty. So for myself, I plopped down on the bed and turned on the TV. There was literally nothing good on. So I got on my laptop and watched Attack on Titan. I really should take a shower, but what's the point if I'm just going to go walking and get sweaty again? So I put off showering until later.
About an hour later, Zak was knocking on the door. I guess he left the room key in here. When I answered it, he handed me a single rose.

"Just you and I, on a carriage ride around town. Sound good? I mean, everyone else is either fucking or asleep so I saw this as my opportunity to take you out without them tagging along." Zak said as he smiled at me. I smiled back and nodded. I grabbed my phone and the room key and then walked out with Zak. He was smiling so wide. I had no clue what else he had planned.
When we walked out of the hotel entrance, there it was. A horse pulling a carriage.

"After you, my lady." He said as he helped me in the carriage. I smiled at him and got in. Once he was in, he intertwined our fingers and looked down at me and smiled.

"You're so beautiful. I just can't get over it." He said as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I was so short compared to him but it was okay because it was cute.
We saw some of the cool sites in St. Augustine but really, I wasn't that interested in all this stuff. I was more interested in what Zak had planned for after this. I was also just happy that we didn't have to walk anymore like he had said before.
Soon the carriage ride was over and we were back at the hotel.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" Zak asked as he kissed me. I smiled.

"Of course I did. I enjoy every second that I'm with you." I told him as I kissed him back. He smiled.

"Tonight's not over yet, baby." He said as he opened the room door. what the hell did that me- Ohhh.
As soon as we were in there, he shut the door and pushed me against the wall with a forceful kiss. I kissed back and his hands roamed my body again, stopping at the hem of my skinny jeans and panties, as if asking permission to take my pants off. I nodded and just like that, my pants were on the ground. Everything was happening so fast, but I liked it. No. I loved it. He proceeded to take my shirt off and then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. He lightly threw me down on it and took of his pants. Was this really happening, or am I just imagining this? He took off his shirt as well and suddenly I was under a spell. I was his little toy for the night. And hopefully for the rest of my days. He hovered over me and started kissing and biting my neck. I arched my back and moaned a little.

"You have a beautiful body, Taylor." He said as he continued going down my neck. He soon reached my sternum which most of it was covered by my breasts. He placed his hands on my breasts and lightly squeezed them, causing me to let out another small moan. He reached his hands behind me and unhooked my bra, freeing my breasts. He kissed my nipple and then lightly bit down on it. I moaned again. He was being such a tease. But the more he teased, the wetter I got. I thought I was going to explode. He did the same to my other nipple and then moved down, kissing my stomach. Then he reached the hem of my panties. He slipped them off and kissed me down there, causing me to squirm under his grip. He continued with the teasing by pushing two fingers inside of me. I moaned louder and begged him to stop teasing. He laughed lightly and then pulled out his fingers. He then shoved his length inside of. I screamed his name and moaned louder and louder. I wanted more so I begged him to go faster and harder until I started to have an orgasm.

"I love it when you beg, baby." He said softly as he pounded into me. I moaned louder and arched my back.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned him as I screamed. He moaned as he pounded into me harder. I could feel him release his cum inside of me as I released mine. He stilled for a few seconds and then pulled out.

"Was that your first time?" He asked me as he kissed me lightly. I nodded and he smiled.

"I'm glad I was your first." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"I have to go take a shower." I told him as I stood up. He smiled.

"Can I join?" He asked as he came up behind me and hugged me. I smiled.

"Of course." I said as I walked into the bathroom. I started the shower to the right temperature and got in, as did he.

"Holy fuck. This is hot. Why is it so hot?" He asked as he got in. I laughed.

"It's only hot because I'm in here." I joked as I laughed.

"Oh really now?" He asked as he grinned. I nodded and continued laughing. He turned down the temperature a bit.

"Is the water too hot for little Zaky?" I said in a baby voice. He laughed.

"Yes. Yes it was." He informed me as he kissed me. He ran his fingers through my wet hair. I smiled at him.

"You're so fucking beautiful. I love you." He said as he hugged me tightly. I actually found someone I could be honest with and be happy with. I don't have to hide the fact of our house being haunted by demons or the fact that Desi is a fallen angel around him. Because he gets that stuff. He understands. And I love him for that.