Chapter Nine.

Taylor's POV.
*Three Months Later*
Tonight was the last night of Desi's world tour so we were all sitting back stage and chilling and having our pre-show jam session.

"Why don't you and Chris sing something together. What was that one cover you two were working on?" Zak suggested as he put his arm around me. I smiled.

"Oh yeah! Chris, pass me the guitar!" Desi shouted. He did so and he grabbed on as well.

"Okay. Are you ready?" Desi asked Chris. He nodded. Then Desi started.

Desi: I don't like walking around this old and empty house
Chris: So hold my hand, I'll walk with you, my dear

Desi: The stairs creak as I sleep, it's keeping me awake
Chris: It's the house telling you to close your eyes

Desi: And some days I can't even dress myself
Chris: It's killing me to see you this way

Both: 'Cause though the truth may vary
This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
And so on. Their voices were perfect together. I could only wish that Zak and I could do a duet but we weren't really a music couple. We love music but singing just doesn't really ever happen to us. I don't sing.

"Alright, stop fucking around. Desi, get your ass on stage." I demanded as I grabbed her other guitar. Her last place to play was Wembley Stadium in England. It's funny, when she was younger and just starting off she told me that her dream ever since she was 14 years old was to play at Wembley. And now she is.

"Go live that 14 year old dream." Zak told her as he side hugged her. She grabbed her better looking acoustic and walked out on stage. She decided on a acoustic set for this place. Zak grabbed my hand.

"I hope our daughter turns out to be as brave and as successful as you and Desi. But you do realize that she's only here because of you, right babe?" Zak asked as he kissed my head. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm pretty fucking awesome manager." I said as I laughed.

"And you are going to be a pretty fucking awesome mother too." Zak then hugged me tightly.
After Desi walked off the stage she ran over to Chris and he picked her up.

"She did it! My wife did the almost impossible!" Chris exclaimed as he smiled widely and kissed Desi. I smiled at how cute they were together. I hope my daughter finds a guy like him some day...

"Alright, now we have to all fly to Scranton because on October 17th Chris and I are getting married! So let's get the hell out of here!" Desi shouted as she hugged me. I laughed.
As we walked out to the car Zak caught up with Chris to talk to him about something so Desi came over to talk to me.

"Dude. Without you, none of this would be possible. Thanks for putting up with my ass on the road." She said as she side hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I live you. I had to constantly put up with your ass. But now you're moving in with Chris. And I'll be all the way in LA with Zak and a kid." I told her as I looked down at my growing stomach.

"I just have a weird feeling about everything. Like, everything is just going to fall apart before our eyes." Desi informed me as she looked down.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I don't know. Just a feeling." She said as we got to the car. Zak and Chris were now talking about the wedding.

"So are we staying in a hotel tonight?" I asked Zak. I had put him in charge of booking hotels rather than me booking them. Apparently I had a tendency to pick the most expensive and luxurious ones. But this time, Zak booked one that was way over the top.

"Of course. But it's extremely nice and we have to be at the airport by 10am so no sleeping in. Chris, that also means no fucking. It's another one with joined rooms as well. So we can hear everything." Zak informed us as he laughed. I smiled.
When we got to the hotel Desi called dibs on the shower first. And I had some odd cravings.

"Hey, babe?" I asked as I laid down next to Zak. He smiled.

"Cravings?" He asked me. I nodded and laughed. "What do you want this time?"

"Pickles." I said as I hid my face. He looked down at me.

"Really, babe?" He asked as he laughed. I nodded.

"I want my damn pickles, woman!" I shouted. He laughed and I think Chris was dying on the floor from laughter.

"Babe! I am not a woman. And you know that. After all, I did get you pregnant." Zak said as he laughed and pointed out the obvious.
Soon Desi walked out in a towel and with her hair in another towel. She walked into the joined room and shut the door.

"I'll be back in an hour." Chris said as he got up. I laughed and so did Zak. Soon I heard Desi and Chris going at it. Well, that's one way to dry yourself off.
The next day we had issues with getting Desi out of bed.

"Babe! We gotta go!" Chris shouted. She grabbed onto the headboard of the hotel bed and groaned.

"No! One more hour!" She shouted. I laughed.

"Desi! We don't have time for your shit!" Zak shouted as he pitched in.

"But I'm sleepy!" She shouted reluctantly again.

"You can sleep on the plane and when we get home!" Chris shouted.

"Desiree Brooke Cerulli! Get your ass out of bed right now!" I shouted as I grabbed the bags.
She finally got up and followed us out the door.

"Why is it so early!" She shouted as we boarded our plane.

"I don't know! Ask God!" I shouted back as I laughed.

"Ouch. I don't think I'm allowed up there anymore." Desi said as she took a seat next to Chris. I sat down next to Zak and held his hand tightly. I hated planes. I looked over at Desi and Chris and I swear they both looked like they were going to puke. Perfect couple.