Chapter Thirteen.

Taylor's POV.

About two weeks later I woke up at 6am for our damn early morning flight back to California. Desi barged in while singing a new cover she's working on which is called Salted Wound by Sia. Her and Chris always listened to it together and then Chris learned how to play it on the guitar, but didn't have the voice to pull it off.

"Do you really have to leave so early?" She asked as she sat down beside me. I sighed and Zak sat up.

"We're going to miss your crazy gimmicks and your sex noises but we do have to leave." Zak stated as he laughed. I smiled at him and stood up.
The flight home was quiet and saddening because we both missed Desi and Chris. But now we were going to start a new life with a family and a new house. We could be happy and not deal with demons and angels for once. Well, except for Desi, but she'd be the only demon we'd have to put up with!
When the plane landed we had Aaron pick us up and drive us to Zak's house. It was quiet except for his barking dog. We moved everything into the house and I decided to facetime Desi for a bit. I missed her already. When I called her she was laying in bed with Chris watching the Halloween movies. They shared a passion for movies like that. It was one of the many things they connected over on tour. Meanwhile, Zak and I only connect over the fact that we both dealt with demons and shit. He retired from paranormal investigating after what happened at my house, though.

"So what do you and Zak have planned for tonight?" Desi asked as she smiled and winked. I laughed.

"What about you and Chris? I know you aren't just going to watch movies all night." I stated. She smiled. With that being said, I didn't want to know what was going to happen next so I said bye and hung up. I laid back on the bed and let a tear escape form my eye. God damn, my life felt empty without Desi. I never knew it'd feel like this to have a friend move out. Zak walked in and sat down beside me. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"I know you miss her, I miss her too, but come on, baby. You'll see her again." Zak said calmly as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I shook my head. It wasn't just the fact that I missed Desi. I was missing my baby, my child, my dead child.

"Zak! I don't just want Desi back! I want my life back! I want my dead child back! I wanted to start a family and be happy again! But everything is just going down hill!" I finally shouted at him. He went wide eyed and then he got a caring look in his eyes.

"Then we can do that. We can try again! We can try right now! Taylor, I love you and i want you to be happy. So please, don't cry and don't morn over the loss of the child anymore." He begged as he pulled me close to him. I cried into his chest until about 12am. That's when I got the call. The phone call that would change my life forever, as well as Chris's and Zak's.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered it. I could hear crying. It was Chris.

"T-Taylor? Sh-She's gone!" Chris shouted through tears. I couldn't comprehend it aft first. She's gone? Who's gone? What was going on? Then it hit me.

"W-what do you mean she's gone? You mean D-Desi is gone?" I asked the question and feared the answer.

"Yes!" He shouted at me through the phone. He was crying harder now. It was 2am in Scranton, 12am in LA. He was freaking out. "She left a note", I could hear him opening a piece a paper in the background. It read, "Dear my wonderful Chris, I'm so sorry I had to do this, but I had to leave. I'm basically the queen of Hell. I have to be down there and run everything. I want you to know that I love you, but I need you to move on. You're a vampire (I know your secret) so you have plenty of time to move on. Find someone else that isn't, well, you know. A demon. By the time you get this, I'll be gone. To make things less hard for me, I need you to tell Taylor and Zak I'm gone. I can't look at them and tell them. I had been planning this for quite some time. But, in order to make this easier for you, I will come back after I'm sure you've told them and erase every memory you have of me. I'll do the same to Taylor and Zak. As well as everyone who ever knew me. I love you all." I cried after he read it. She left us. Just like that. I would never see her again, I wouldn't even have a memory of her. The pictures of us won't mean anything, she'll just be a random person to me.

"No! She can't do this!" I screamed into the phone. I was crushed. And then I heard Desi's voice.

"Taylor, hang up the phone. It's time to say goodbye. I'll visit Chris after this." I didn't want to do anything. I though if I disobeyed, she'd stay.

"Desi, please don't do this to us. We need you." Zak begged as he started crying.

"You won't after I erase every memory of me you have. I won't mean jack shit to you. Now please, Taylor, hang up the phone." Desi begged. She was crying. I could tell. I hung up and looked at her. She stepped forward and I leaned into Zak's chest. She placed her hands on both of our heads and we soon fell into a black abyss as she left.
I woke up feeling rather empty, like something was missing from my life. I shook my head, trying to remember everything. But nothing. I looked at Zak and he looked at me. I checked the time. It was 10am.

"You okay, baby?" Zak asked me. I shrugged. Something was missing. God damn it, what was it!? Oh wait, it was food. I was hungry.

"I'm just really hungry." I stated. He smiled at me and we went to get breakfast.
After I ate, I still felt like something was missing. I just couldn't put my finger on it. So I looked at Zak.

"Are you feeling as if we're missing something?" I asked him finally. He made and odd face and nodded.

"I feel kind of empty." He stated as he took a sip of his coffee. I shrugged it off again.

DESI'S POV.
After I paid a visit to Taylor, I went to Chris's house.

"Desi, please don't leave us. You know I love you. I wanted to start a family with you! Please!" Chris begged as he hugged me tightly. I sighed. I couldn't leave him like this, but I had to.

"Chris, I have to leave. I can't stay and you know that." I informed him as I hugged back. I pushed away after a few seconds and looked at him.

"At lease leave me with a memory and our pictures. And keep the ring. I want you to remember me." He started begging again. I sighed.

"I'll leave you with memories of me, but please Chris. Just move on. We'll both have to. No need for divorce papers. I've already taken care of everyone who knew me. I saved you for last." I informed him. I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"One last thing!" He shouted. I looked into his eyes and he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back and I was getting drawn in again. I knew I couldn't stay, though. I pulled away and looked into his brown eyes for one last time.

"Goodbye, Chris." With that being said, I left. I left behind my family. Taylor, Zak, Chris, all of my friends I made over tour. I left them behind to go to Hell. This was my new life. No love, no friends, no family. Only demons and blood...