Chapter Twelve.

Taylor's POV.

"Desi! If you don't shut your alarm up right now, I'm going to piss in my hand and toss it in your face!" I shouted as Desi's phone started blaring I'm No Good by New Years Day. I heard her groan and saw the lump of pillows and blankets on the floor move. I laughed and looked at the time. It was 8am and today was Desi's wedding. Wait... Her wedding. Shit!

"Get your ass up! We have to get you ready!" I shouted as I leaped out of bed. She groaned again and buried herself deeper in the blankets. I then saw Chris and Zak walk in.

"She better get her ass up! The wedding starts at 5pm. We can't have her walk down the aisle half naked!" Zak shouted as he looked at the moving lump on the ground. Chris walked in and grabbed a pillow.

"Chris. I don't think you should do what I think you're going to d-" He never listens to us. He started hitting Desi with the pillow. She sat up and grabbed her pillow and smacked him across the face with it.

"Wake the fuck up babe!" Chris shouted as he dropped the pillow and ran.

"You better run, bitch!" Desi exclaimed as she chased after him. I laughed and walked over to Zak. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips.

"Well good morning beautiful." He said as he hugged me tighter. I smiled.

"Good morning." I replied as I let go. It wasn't too long before I heard Desi go "Fuck! I want pancakes!" Zak lightly laughed and we walked down stairs. Desi was sitting on Chris and laughing.

"This is what my whole life will look like!" Chris shouted as he tried to shove her off. I laughed at his failed attempt.

"Any pancake stuff?" I asked ignoring the situation he was under.

"In the cabinets." Desi said as she got up. "I'm going to go get ready. Don't kill each other." With that, Desi was up stairs and in the shower. Zak and Chris looked at each other and nodded. They did this every time she showered. They would sit outside the door and listen tot her sing in hopes to hear that new cover she was working on. She wouldn't tell anyone what song she was working on. She never told anyone.

"Dude. It's not a cover. It's a song that she wrote." Chris said in realization. We soon heard the shower stop and they ran like rats when someone turns on the light. Then Desi stepped out.

"They were listening weren't they?" She asked as she walked out. I smiled and nodded.

"Damn it, babe! You weren't supposed to tell her!" Zak shouted as he hugged me from behind. I laughed.

A few more hours passed and everyone was ready. The wedding was scheduled to start in about thirty minutes. Desi was pacing the floor and freaking out. So Zak and I tried to calm her.

"Calm down. You need to just breathe. Why are you so nervous? You know he loves you. I know he loves you." Zak said as he hugged her.

"I'm just overwhelmed. But your right. He loves me. Alright. Let me go. Lets do this." Desi said as she shoved Zak off. Soon Ricky appeared at the door.

"I was told that I'm walking you down the isle. Let's go." Ricky said as he walked in. Desi hugged him and he hugged back.

"Welcome to the family, Desi." With that being said, we walked out. First, Zak and I walk down. Then Ghost and his girlfriend. And then the rest and their girlfriends. Then Ashley Costello and Nikki Misery. I mean, it was a huge ass group of brides maids and groom's men. Ricky placed Desi's hands in Chris's hands and I could tell they were both nervous. They were both shaking like chihuahuas. I gave Desi an assuring smile and so did Zak. And then it all started. The exchange of vows, the promises, and then the kiss. Damn. Chris literally swept Desi off her feet.
They moved the after party to outside since it was so beautiful. Zak and I sat by the beautiful pond that Chris had in his backyard as we held hands. I placed my head on Zak's chest and he smiled.

"Damn. This means Desi really won't be coming back with us. She has to stay here." I told him as I took a deep sigh. He chuckled lightly.

"But you have me. And you can call her. We can come out here and visit her. This isn't saying goodbye. It's only the beginning to her new life. And she'll include you without a doubt." Zak said as he tried to comfort me. I watched Desi and Chris dance happily to Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer. That was her favorite song.

"I also realized that she got married to a great guy and I'm probably not going to get that." I informed him about my thoughts. There was no hiding it. He would realize how sad I am and ask why and I would have to tell him the truth.

"Don't say that. I know you'll get married. I know it for a fact." Zak said as he held me tighter. Just then Chris got up on the stage thing he had set up and grabbed the microphone.

"Hey. Shut up! I know! I got married! Big whoop! But, Zak has something to say so could Zak and Taylor get up here now?" Chris informed everyone. I walked up there with Zak and he grabbed the microphone.

"Let me start off with saying congratulations to Chris and Desi. They're a beautiful couple. But now it's my turn. Taylor, we've been through so much together. Even hell. Literally. But that's okay. What I am really trying to say is, Taylor Fang, will you do me the great honor of becoming Taylor Bagans?" Zak then got down on one knee and pulled out a ring that was almost bigger than Desi's. I gasped and then I started crying. Tears of joy of course but I wasn't sure. Was marriage really my thing? I mean, I guess since Desi is moving out and there's no more issues with demons and Satan it'll all be okay! Right?

"Taylor! Just say yes! Do it! Make your dreams come true!" I heard Desi shout from the crowd. I laughed and finally agreed to marry Zak.
But something bad was brewing in the midst of this wonderful evening. Something that would leave us all hurting. I could just feel it.