chapter 9

I ran out to Frankie and he said

"Hi Ari!"

"Frankie! Guess what?"

"What ?"

"I remember now! Everything!"

"What? Are you serious?!"

"yea! ask me anything!!"

"when were you born."

" June 26th , 1993"

" Ariana ____ Grande?"

" Trick question! I don't have a middle name but my full name is Ariana Grande-Butera."

"YOU'RE BACK!" Frankie screamed.

my mom came rushing out and hugged me. we were all back as one.

I told her everything about my 'fight' and showed her the website. we got on my computer and facetimed Lexi. she answered crying.

"what." she said

"that website isn't true!" I explained.

"oh really. save it ariana." she said and hung up.

I went upstairs to my room and slept. I just didn't want to be by anyone anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a tan room. my room.

CoCo was sitting right next to me with her baby pink PINK hoodie on. I reached my hand out and pet her. she licked my hand and jumped off the bed. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I jumped in the warm shower and relaxed for once in my life. I got out and wrapped my silk towel around me. I put my PINK robe on. I blow dried my hair and put on my makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail and laid back down. I went online and logged on twitter.

username: ArianaGrande

password: *************

loading

loading

loading

loading

Your Account Has Been Disabled Due To :

Taken Down By Owner Of @ArianaGrande

what. I didn't take my account down.

I set up a new account

UserName: @ArianaGrande

Pass: ***********

-TAKEN-

ugh. wait. taken?

I quickly made a page.

user: ARIANAGGGGRANDE

pass: *********

I logged in and quickly checked @ArianaGrande.

it was taken.

I looked at the bio.

' I hacked the real ariana. she die-serves nothing. '

everyone was tweeting it. rude things about me. even my 'fans'.

I couldn't believe this. my life had been forgotten and I kinda liked it that way. now, it's a mess.

I was hated. it seemed, by everyone. I didn't think I had anyone at my side. even Frankie stopped talking to me. my mom was the only one that hugged me and told me it was ok.

I stopped looking at all the tweets.. I knew I was better than that. Why Me? Why was that rumor started?

Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes.

<><>

A/N

hope you guys enjoy (: