chapter 10

I walked out of my room. I must've had a weird look on my face because Frankie came running up to me immediately.

He was wearing a bright orange shirt that said 'my sissy is on NICK' with the nickelodeon logo.

I laughed at his shirt pointing to it then explained.

"my twitter was hacked and now the person running @arianagrande is getting millions of followers and tweeting nasty things about me."'

"Oh my gosh!" he said. then a face that  shocked me appeared on his face. his 'fake' shocked face came on. like he already knew. he walked away and back into his room. i went back upstairs to my room and sat on my bed staring at my blank, bland wall. a ton of thoughts circled my head. i was in 1 million places at once. did frankie make me loose my memory and get my password, then delete my account so he could have fame?

I walked into my closet trying to process everything and got on my  Bralet Crop Top,  my MOTO Black Acid Swing Skirt and Opaque Tights from Topshop. I paired the look with my Frankie Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag from Juicy Couture and a pair of Urban Outfitter Floral Plimsolls that looked like my other pair of Keds. I went back to my room and called Jai to see if he wanted to go to Disneyland with me today.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

'What' he answered. why was he in such a bad mood?

' um. its ari. wanna go to disneyland today?' i asked

' why would I' he asked.

' because I'm your girlfriend...' I said, worried.

' not anymore. you didn't remember who i was and blamed it on amnesia. i cant believe you. your probably seeing another guy. ' he said and hung up. i went back to my room and tried to remember.

 FLASHBACK

the doorbell rang and I stood up to answer it. it was a tall brunette man with a beanie on. Frankie let him in and he gave me a hug.

"feeling okay Ariana?"

I was about to say something when Frankie started talking.

" she, um, has ... amnesia, Jai"

" Amnesia?! do you remember me.. at all?"

i didn't . i didn't remember him. at all.

"no." I said.

he looked disappointed and slightly turned.

" I'm sorry .. " I said.

"well, I'm your boyfriend, Jai."

" oh. well. I'm ariana."

he turned and walked out the door. but quickly before he shut the door he said:

" we're over. I can't deal."

 FLASHBACK OVER

That must be why jai is acting so weird. I'm not seeing another guy though. I was really mad that he left me when i was suffering from amnesia. gosh.

I texted him.

' just remembered you broke up with me while I had amnesia. wow. real gentleman you are. and btw I'm not dating anyone. it was probably you that has another 'friend' '

I sent it and laughed at it. he soon replied. almost as if he was waiting for it.

' at least i didnt hack your twitter like someoneeeeeeeee. (:' I was so confused.

' It probably was you. geez. :P' I responded.

while I was waiting for a reply i went and did my makeup. I was going out tonight.

I applied a light concealer with my finger.Then I applied some white liquid eyelid primer onto my eyelids. Then I put on my CoCo brown eyeshadow from a pallet my fan sent me. I then, put on my eyeliner, liquid & thick. I applied my favorite mascara and finished my eyes. I put on my blush and went back to my room to check my phone.

' Frankie hacked you.' he replied. i knew it. I went out to the living room where frankie was sitting. i was very quiet so he didnt notice me. He was on his Mac LapTop and facing away from me. I looked at what website he was on. Twitter. Sure enough, @ArianaGrande.