chapter 11

I quietly walked away from the couch and the wood cracked. I played it off and started walking towards the couch casually. Frankie quickly shut his laptop and stood up and gave me a hug. He looked unhappy at my outfit.

" go change." he said.

"OK...." I said.

I ran upstairs. I changed into my Out From Under Stonewash Denim Bra Top from Urban Outfitters, my Brandy Melville Sylvia Skirt with a pair of Dejavu Platform Pumps by Steve Madden to go out. i walked downstairs and saw Frankie sitting alone back on twitter.

' compose tweet '

" i will reveal my identity if ALL Ariana support pages delete their accounts. "

' send '

I quickly walked to the couch.

" better. " I said annoyed.

"much." he replied.

" I'm going out. I don't know when Ill be back so don't wait. I'm sure you have other plans." i said walking away. I turned quickly only to see Frankie, Jai and Alexa standing there. They all had their phones out snapping pictures. They then edited them to make me look fat & ugly.

From: @AlexaLuria

" @'ArianaGGrande (Ariana's new stupid account) getting ready to go out. hashtag ugly.'

From: @JaiBrooks1

"@ArianaGGrande a.k.a my ex getting ready to go out at the LA night club on 74th! #meet&greet! '

From: @FrankieJGrande

" My little sissy poo. @ArianaGGrande getting all fat and ugly for her date! Nice work!"

How could they. they were supposed to be my supporters. I started to tear up when they called me fat and ugly. I had been unconfident about myself that week and I didn't need them ruining my night.

My phone rang. 2 quick buzzes

BUZZ BUZZ

I put it down not checking it. I walked over to them and said what I felt.

" jai, why did you turn against me? Is it because I didn't remember you when I had amnesia? I didn't remember anyone, ok? Lexi, do you hate me because of that rumor?"

" What rumor?" she replied.

" The one that www.ihatearianagrande.com started? "

" no, i hate you because we used to be the best of friends but now you're spending all your time with Jai." she said.

" I try to balance it but sometimes its hard, I'm sorry."

I glanced at Frankie who was standing there, on twitter. I said

" I know." I slowly walked away and out the door with Alexa. Jai went home to feed his sloth. We went to the elevator and waited for it. We got in and made our way down to the 1st floor. We walked out only to see a crowd of fans waiting there so we turned around to go another way but Frankie & Jai were blocking the elevator.

Authors note:]

ok so this fanfic is really short and i fell bad but im having a little writers block so im really sorry xx