chapter 14

I watched my phone as it stopped the ringtone and went back to the black, cold phone. I saw my reflection and realized I wasn't the same. I had changed. for the better, no, for the scarier. my life had turned into being afraid. all the time. Lexi and I were sitting in the helicopter when all of a sudden the engine stopped.

we fell down and down.

I looked at the pilot and realized who it was, Frankie.

he opened the back door as we were falling and parachuted out. we searched for a parachute but couldn't find one before we hit the ground.

the copter crashed and we both fell out. Lexi fell over and hit her head on a rock. as I turned her over I could see her brain. she was dead.

I had no one left.

I saw Frankie and the police. Frankie was handcuffed and put into the car. one cop came over in his car and dropped of Jai. he took Lexi to the hospital but I knew she was gone.

I wasn't even crying, it was so surreal. Lexi died. Frankie killed her and mom.

I fell into Jais arms. he held me and I cried. he carried me up to the penthouse and I fell asleep.

____________________________

i woke up.

I was cold.

shaking.

I got a blanket and wrapped it around me. I turned on the TV. it was the news.

' Ariana Grande and Alexa Luria injured in a plane crashed. Frankie J Grande flying it. He is currently in jail and subject to death. more on the story later. '

I went up to my room and decided it was over. no one cared.

I got a rope.

I tied it to my fan and stood on a chair.

I turned on my filming camera.

' I can't believe it would come to this. ' I said. ' I've lost everything in my life. I'm just done.'

I dropped the remote to the video camera so it would never turn off.

I got the remote to my fan and slipped the rope around my neck. I turned it on and the chair fell over.

I stopped breathing and turned the fan off so I hung there. I was dead and happy.

the end