chapter 1

On the side is Ella Btw

Gone. - Chapter 1

Ella

"El!!!!"I hear. I hear a knock on my door and then it opens. I groan because I know exactly who it was.

"What do you want Elijah?" I ask my brother.

"Mom said wake up because it's your first day of school. She doesn't want you late." He then pulls my cover off me.

"ELIJAH!" I yell and he runs out my room laughing. I roll my eyes. Elijah is my older brother but only by a year.

I walk to the bathroom with my towel and toothbrush in hand. I try opening the door but it was locked. I banged on the door and started yelling.

"Hold your horses Ella, I'm leaving it now anyway." I look at my brother as he leaves the bathroom, I mutter curses under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Ella." My mom says, I nod at her and grab my pancakes. Elijah looks at me and shakes his head, I shrug not caring. Me and my mom don't have a good relationship ever since dad left us. That's when I went mad actually, but I'll get in to that later.

"Did you take your medication?" She says to me. I look up to her and my grey eyes staring into hers.

"Yes." I say lowly, like a growl. She nods and sighs.

"Okay, off to school you two. Elijah take care of your sister, Ella be careful please. Love you guys." She kisses Elijah's forehead and smiles and him and pats my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring and whispers.

That's all that was happening right now as my brother and I walk down the halls. I caught some girls drooling over Elijah which made me want to throw up.

"Hi there!" A guy says stoping me and my brother. I roll my eyes at him wanting to snap her neck. That wouldn't be nice now would it Ella? The voice in my head says

"Hey." Elijah says and the boy watches me thinking I'll say something's of him, I stare at him. He had brown hair, such a squishy face and brown eyes. He was tall but only like 3 inches taller then me.

"Okay....." His eyes go to Eli, "I'm Calum, Calum Hood. And your?"

"Elijah, Elijah Dream. This is my sister Ella." Calum nods. He smiles once again. His smile is sicken and I want to punch it right off his face.

"Look, Calum, good bye. I have a fucking class to get to and your stupid voice is really hurting my damn head. I'm having every nerve in my body to not punch your face right now. So fuck off." He looks shocked at me and I shrug walking off, making sure to bump shoulders with him.
*
*
*
*
*
Okay, so Ella is kinda a bitch but hey at least she met Calum right? And she does a disorder but you'll find out more about that later on in the story. Vote, comment and follow me babies☁️🌙💜