Chapter 3

Gone. - Chapter 3

Lunch finally came around and when I said lunch I meant stupid school food and the school food is horrible. Remind me to pack my own lunch for the rest of the school year. Okay sweetheart. Great, he's back. You know you can stop talking to me, talk to Elijah or something.

But that's no fun, I love our conversations. Don't you?

No, no I don't.

Aw, that's to bad I-

"Hey." Someone says, I turn around and see it was the boy from this morning. He was smiling.

"Hi?" I said more of a question, he chuckles.

"Why are you sitting alone?" Well one, I don't have friends nor want any and two, because I can.

"Cause I can."

"You should sit with me and my three best friends. I promise their all funny and Luke might hit on you but don't mind him." Go on buttercup, it'll be so much fun. Make friends, you'll be here for a while.

"Whatever." I say, knowing that the voice was right. It shouldn't hurt to make friends right?

"Great! Come on. Follow me." The black and red haired boy says, and I stand up from where I was sitting and follow him.

     At the table there were three boys. A Blond hair boy with beautiful blue eyes, brown curly hair and light brown eyes, last but not least it was that Calum boy. His eyes widen as our eyes meet. But he quickly looks away.

"Everyone, this is Ella. She's new which means back the fuck off Luke." Michael says looking at the blonde. Luke rolls his eyes.

"Hey Ella, my name is Ashton. Don't mind Luke, he's a jackass half of the time and he's full of his self but you get use to it." He says laughing a little. I nod.

"Is she mute or something?" I hear Luke whisper to Michael. I scoff.

"No you dickhead, I'm not fucking mute. Does that answer your stupid ass question?" The Calum guy laughs under his breath which got his shoulder punched by Luke.

"Okay......so Ella how old are you? " Ashton ask me.

"sixteen. I'm turning seventeen next week actually."

"Oh that's cool, Calum's birthday is next week too. Birthday twins." I shrug and look at Calum, his cheeks deep red and his eyes a little wide. He was cute but I still hate him.
----------------------------------------------

      It was the last minute left of my last class and I was now packing up ready to leave this place. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I still hate this place and the people in it.

Aww, I'm very proud of you baby. You kn-

"Ow." I say as someone bumps into me.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, I was rushing and I-i didn't see you." The person says and I look at them and see it was the Calum guy. He looks up and my grey eyes meet his brown ones. He blushes when he sees me and looks down and walk away.

"Wait!" I yell after him. He stops and turns around slowly.

"Y-Yeah?" I walk towards him. I just stare at him. Well I don't know, I didn't think it would get this far. Talk to him baby, invite him over or something. Ask to hang on.

"Uh, I was ju-"

"Calum!! Come on we got practice, Ashton is waiting for us." Michael says walking up to Calum. I just stand there.

"Oh hey Ella, you should join us. We have band practice, wanna watch?" Michael smirks at me.

"You know I hate you, but I got nothing better to do so yeah I guess." Calum eyes go little wide and Michael grins.

"Great. Come on we're going right now." I follow them out the school building and I saw Ashton waiting outside his car. He smiles when he sees me and glares at Calum and Michael.

"Took you long enough." Michael scoffs.
----------------------------------------------------

So this chapter sucks but oh well. But I'm watching The Vampire Diaries and I'm on season two now and I feel bad that I ship Damon with Elena. But Stef and Elena is so cute😍