Ciel feelings

Ciel's POV:

Ciel was looking out the window into the distance lost in his mind. It's been two week now since I've had those feelings, they just don't seem to go away. What are these feelings? I never felt this way even when i around Elizabeth. Ciel hadn't noticed that Sebastian had walked into his office, since he so lost in thought.

(Before Sebastian walks into Ciel's office )

Sebastian's pov:
My young master has been acting weird lately; for example he always seem to be lost in thought instead of doing his work, and his face turn a bright shade of red, when he looks at me. "Well look at the time, it's time for young master mid-day snack."
Sebastian was of make Ciel's favorite and shell cookies, when out of no where he hear a lousy crash outside the kitchen. He walk out to see Mey-rin on the ground with a box of broken tea cup and plates, as sebastian was about to say some to Mey-Rin.
Finnian was running and crying to Sebastian how he burn some trees down, trying to kill the weeds. Sebastian has had enough of both of them "Both of you clean this mess up right now" Sebastian yelled.
Mey-rin and Finnian stood up quickly and both said in union "we're sorry sir, Yes sir we'll clean  up this mess up right away." Now Sebastian with out distractions he could resume back to his task. He walk up to Ciel's office door and knock but their was no answer, so he walk in and called his young master name. Bocchan?

Ciel's pov:
I heard him call my name " bocchan, bocchan," Then I heard it. Sebastian had let Ciel slip out of his mouth while calling him. Ciel was shocked to hear his name but pretend that he had not heard it. "Today we have Earl gray tea with some shell cookies," Sebastian said. Ciel looked at him and his face heat up. While look at Sebastian tint plump pink lips he so badly want to kiss him. It can't be that hard can it, I thought to myself, well there nothing to lose, so
here goes nothing.
"Sebastian this is an order, I want you to k-k"

Authors note
Hello guys and gals, this my very first book, so i hope you guys like it
~ Dani
Edited: 3rd of May, 2018