The moment

Third persons pov:
It was about 6 o'clock and ciel hasn't slept wonder if the kiss on the forehead was real. When ever he thought about it. It would make him blush so bad. Ciel got up and went under the bed to get something. It was a notebook. I don't know who to describe the feeling all i know is that it make me happy that why I'm in love with my butler Sebastian michealis. Just then someone knocked on the door

Ciels pov:
I ran to my bed as fast my leg could take. I heard Sebastian come in. But not my bedroom door but my office door. Oh no I forgot to bring my notebook back. What am I going to do. I wait a few minutes later and their come my butler in opening the window curtains. He hand me my tea and today newspaper. Boccan breakfast is downstairs, while undo my nightshirt. When he finally finished dressing me. I went downstairs.

Sebastian pov
I thought i heard someone in my master office so i went in and found nobody but a blue notebooks. I know it bad to snoop in someone else's but i had to see what was written in their. I opened it to the latest page and one sentence caught my eyes I'm in love with my butler Sebastian michealis. I should get going or ciel going to notice I'm gone or late to wake him up. I did the usual stuff. Maybe I surprise him with a special dinner tonight.
{~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~}
It was time for dinner i was looking for ciel he must be at hiss office. I found him he was looking out the window. Young lord it time for dinner so if you follow me. I toke him outside their was a table full of food.

Ciels pov:
I was eating when i found that Sebastian wasn't next to me but their was a note it read look for me in the garden I'll be waiting ~ Sebastian. I got up and walk to the garden that where i saw Sebastian sitting down u sat next to him. Found you. You sure did found me. So what did you want me to come. Boccan can i saw something and you won't get mad. Sure what i don't mind. Boccan i love your a lot . I love you to Sebastian. And when i said that i got a kiss on the lip Sebastian like my lip for entrance but I didn't let him. He bit my lip and i let out a moan and in went Sebastian tongue. Sebastian carried me to my room and kiss me goodnight. Tomorrow you be surprised what i can do I thought before i fell asleep.