Ever since that day

By the way I not doing pov anymore tehe 😊😊😆😆

Ever since the day Sebastian touched me like that, I've been feeling aroused almost every day just thinking about it, It's been almost a week since it happened. He's never done such a thing like that to me before, Maybe it was just a little bit of 'play time' with me as an excuse as his 'play toy'. He said he loved me...right? Did he really mean that when he said it? My heads all mixed up in this stupid situation. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much..

Sebastian calmly walked into my bedroom as I lay down relaxing in my bed, I wasn't fully clothed yet.

"Put some clothes on Young Master, you're going to catch a cold." He said, as he cleaned the room.

"You can warm me up, can't you?" I said, realizing that wasn't the best thing to say.

Sebastian turned and stared at me, looking up and down at my half-naked body.

"So, that's what you've been wanting.." He let out an evil type of giggle; he began to walk over to my bed.

I nodded my head and stared back at him.

"Do I really want this?" I thought, but it was too late to stop him.

"You're such a bad boy aren't you? Allowing me to do things like this.." He whispered to me as he climbed on top of me and began licking my chest.

"S-Sebastian..." I called out.

"What is it now Ciel? Are you going to say that you don't want it anymore?" Sebastian asked, still with a smirk on his face as he ran his fingers down my body to my thigh.

"I want it..i want more.." I whispered to Sebastian.

Sebastian stared at me, teasingly licking my thigh. I ran my hands through his hair and down to his chest.

"Hah, you've gotten hard already." Sebastian stared in-between my thighs, still with a smirk on his face.

"Sebastian..please..come inside me." I turned over onto my front, looking back at the look on Sebastian's face. At first he looked slightly shocked and then slowly his expression became more seductive.

"Yes, My lord." He took off his gloves using his teeth and then slowly undressed until we were both naked. I stared at his erected member.

"it's big.." I thought to myself.

Sebastian leaned closer to my butt and began licking between it. I started to moan, this felt so good. After he finished licking he leaned over the back of my body. Rubbing his tip around my butt, then putting it inside me.

"Does it feel good?" Sebastian whispered into my ear. I nodded as I stared back at him. He kept going deeper and deeper inside me until he was all the way in. He started thrusting into me, firstly going at a slow pace, then gradually going faster.

"S-sebastian.." I moaned, even though it hurt..but I wanted him to enjoy himself.

"Ciel..it feels so good inside you..it feels like your ass is pulling me in.." He moaned.

Sebastian thrusted faster inside me and breathed on the back of my neck, while moaning into my ear. He put his hand around my member and moved his hand up and down.

"Ahh..!It feels so..good..Sebastian.."I struggled to speak over my breathing and loud moans.

I turned my head and stared at Sebastian as we started kissing, while he started to thrust deeper inside me. The feeling of our tongues licking each other felt amazing.

"Ciel.. I'm gonna cum..ah.!" Sebastian gripped onto my body with one hand, while he kept masturbating me with the other.

"Ahh..!Me too..please..cum inside me.." I whispered, my arms were collapsing.

Me and Sebastian both climaxed, there was a room filled with loud moans and I was filled with Sebastian's cum, Sebastian pulled out from inside me and collapsed onto my back, breathing on the nape of my neck.

I fell flat onto my bed, laying on where I've came. Sebastian turned me over to face him and began kissing me with his tongue.

"I love you..Ciel.." he whispered in my ear.

"Do you really mean it?" I replied to him.

"Of course I do, if I didn't love you then why would I do these things with you?" He sat up and put me on his lap.

"Well then..I love you too" We kissed once more, I fell asleep in Sebastians arms. Although it was still morning.

"I'm glad.." He smiled, stroking my head as I drifted off to sleep.