chapter 3

Kellin's pov.
I ran to the bathroom and sat down on the floor. I toke out my best friend (it's the blade if u didn't know) and toke of my bracelets. I sliced the blade down my wrist watching the blood come out. I kept doing it over and over i didn't notice that someone came in and their was a whole bunch of blood on the floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" YELLED ANDY.
I didn't know what to say so i said nothing. He kept yelling at me and that's when i couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried my eyes out.
"Ok kellin I'm sorry i didn't mean what i said during class or right now just don't do it again " andy said.
I didn't say anything because i knew i couldn't keep the promise. He came towards me and said "kellin clean yourself off and go to class". I nodded and he left. I stood up and cleaned up my cuts and left the bathroom.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
During the day i have been dodging everyone so they couldn't ask questions. I guess i wasn't to good because i was walking home and i bumped into someone AGAIN.
AND IT WAS ANDY SOMEONE I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE FUCK MY LIFE!
trying to write as much as i can before my cousin's come which is Sunday and then school the next week just happy to see my cousins again it's been a couple of years since i saw them im so excited to see them again.