I got this?!?!?!?

Ally's P.O.V

Amber lifts the lid off of the package and I let out a little scream when I see what's inside. After I see it I break out laughing. Ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha ambers looking at me like I'm a crazy person :P when I pull out the card and I see that it's from our friends jack,maya,lily,Taylor and Harry (A.N not harry styles.....) I let out a sigh of relief for a second there I thought it was from well you know who...but on the box it said that it was from Niall and the boys. UGR! They are just trying to make me nervous and mad. (In a good and funny way) when I open the card I see a note that says roses are red violets are blue don't cry we just pulled an awesome prank on you sincerely Taylor. Ohhh boy tomorrow after school she's gonna get a piece of my mind!!! She should be scared....

Ambers P.O.V

Oh my gosh..... Ahahaha Taylor she's so mean sometimes hah joking! But I'm really creeped out ally was just laughing like crazy and now I can see her clenching her fists with a really strange grin on her face. I really should warn Taylor.

Ally's moms P.O.V

-girls!!!! I start yelling up the stairs. -what's going on in there?!?-I tiptoe up the stairs and stand next to ally's door with my ear listening closely.

Ally- amber I can't believe Taylor did this to me.

Amber- I know right... But you've gotta admit it was a little funny....

Ally - My mom would seriously flip if she knew she's probably yell at Taylor's mom about it and than get into a BIGGER fight than what they are in right now.

After what I just heard I start to walk away tripping over a pencil that just happened to be laying on the floor. Ally jumps out of her room asking me what just happened. Feeling like a horrible mother I lie and say that I just came up to ask if amber was staying the night. I'm so ashamed of myself I can't even tell my own daughter that I was listening on the other side of the door!!geez I'm horrible!!!!

A.N Ik Ik it's a short chapter but I have literally like almost no reads so what's the point of posting? I doubt you guys even like this story.... Sad huh? So anyways how'd you guys like it'? Is the book good so far? Or bad? Be honest. And what should I call you guys? Nobody commented last time I asked.... Anyways

Vote

Comment

~Whitney