The meet and greet

ambers POV

ally get your butt over here I yell acrossed the room. Your gonna look pretty I scream. I run over to her an chase her around the bedroom finally she trips haha I got you! I yell! I yank onto her hair and put up a braid. THERE! I mutter... Wasn't so bad now was it...? Haha

After putting a few finishing touches on I grab her by the arm and bring her to the closet. I take a peek inside. Crap you don't have any cute clothes I exclaim. Wow thanks she says. I fall back ontop of her bed. Wow last minute shopping yay! See that? That's called sarcasm I'm good at that. I grab her mini purse and my keys. We run downstairs to tell her mom were leaving and. We run out the door.

How aren't you excited?

I am I just... Feel like they were stalking me that's all...

Oh ally....sometimes you can be so... So childish

Do not!

Do to!

Well than. Where are we going anyways?

Last minute shoppin since you clearly don't do that often.

I pull over at a red light. When it hits green I drive into the malls parking lot and than it hits me. Niall horan. Harry styles. Liam Payne. Zayn Malik. Louis Tomlinson. Like me. Oh my gosh. Well I hope they don't suck. Hahaha.

When were done in the mall we head to the meet and greet. I feel butterflies in my stomach oooh tonight's gonna stink.

A.N I'm done with the chapter soooo who hates it???? LOL read my best friends book on im_awesome127 a account please it's sooooo good!!!!