✎fourteen✐

Justin told me that I should dress casual. I'm really curious what this date will be. But I would go shopping but I have a cute causal outfit, so I don't need to go.

But actually haven't seen Justin all day. It's weird, we usually talk all day and stuff but haven't even seen them. Right now I'm just on my laptop messaging Luke. I know I don't like him in that way but he's a good friend so I'm not gonna block him out.

b: hey lukey how's it going.

l: missin you. how's Canada?

b: it's super! Justin and Pattie are amazing, I'm actually going on a date with J tonight!

l: oh.

b: oh I'm sorry if I um. Just forget it. I miss you too lukey

l: haha I'm gonna go. talk to you later Bailey

b: kay. tell Serena and Brooke I love them.

I closed my computer and was about to set my computer on the dresser and I saw a pale pink card sticking out under the lamp. Hmm. I pick up the card and read it.

'Hey Bails, I want your first date with me to be perfect. So get ready. remember nothing to fancy. It's gonna get dirty;) bye bae

-Jaybear;)'

I actually love that nickname, he's my teddy bear, but my JAY bear.

I put on some eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop out more. Once I did my makeup I curled my hair and make some cute simple beach curls. YouTube teaches you a lot.

I search through my bag and find a cute outfit. I chose a cute black crop top with some light washed high wasted shorts. Maybe a light black cardigan over it will look good? Yes! And some Black converse. Outfit complete.

As I finish putting on my outfit I see another pale pink card, but I see out slid under the door. Like someone tried to slide it under, fail. I get on my knees and grab the card and read it.

'I hope you didn't put to much makeup on babe. You don't need any, it just blocks your beauty from shining. Anyway princess, once your ready, you can take as long as you want, you can head out and my mom will take you to where you need to go. Be safe princess.

-jay;)'

Aw he is so cute oh my lord. I head downstairs to see Pattie already waiting for me.

"Bailey, that outfit is so great, I love it," Pattie gushes to me.

"Thank you, so this note from Justin says to come to you and you'll take me to him?"

"Not exactly to him, but yes come with me."

We go to her car and she starts to drive. As we continue driving to God know where, Pattie handed me another card.

'I know this car ride may be boring, but you gotta get here somehow. So, princess, I hope your day is going great. Only a little while longer till you get to see me. I know your dying to see me again;)

-j;)'

Oh this boy.

We are still on the road and I'm kinda bored so I wanna talk with Pattie.

"So Pattie do you know where we are going?"

"Sorry Bailey, Justin told me I can't talk to you in the car."

"Not even about anything?"

"Nope sorry!"

Ughhhh.

-

After another agonizing 30 minutes of boredness, Pattie starts to slow down to somewhere.

"Bailey, your gonna have to get out and go into the woods." Pattie told me.

"What?! I don't wanna go in there!"

"I promise there's no bears or snakes."

"That's what everyone says."

"Just go in there and it won't be long till you find something."

"Okay, Okay"

I get out of the car and walk into the grass. This won't be fun.

"Here take this," I hear Pattie say.

I turn around and Pattie frisbee throws me a card. Another one?! Just kidding they are cute.

I pick up the card and read it.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

a/n: A cliffhanger yas. Thank you everyone for reading! Tell me what you think of this chapter and I'll update tonight. Have a great day! Love you all:)

-b