✎eighteen✐

:justins pov:

The past four months have been so great. I can't even describe it. Bailey, is so beautiful and her personality is wonderful. Right now we are skyping her sister.

"Oh my god Grace, did you see the larry hug?! I was in tears," Bailey says to her younger sister.

"I swear I will hang up if you keep talking about larry, you know I'm a narrie," Grace says frustrated.

"Actually no joke she was crying while giving the kids halloween candy," I say while laughing.

"Ugh sounds like Bailey," Grace says while rolling her eyes.

"Larry isn't even real. Narry is, right Justin, you are a fellow narrie," She says hopefully.

"Hm sorry but after being with Bailey for 4 months, I've become a larrie," I say but before I could even finish saying larrie, she hung up.

"Wow babe, she was serious," I say actually shocked.

"I know right, I told you she is brutal," Bailey says while laughing.

"And she is only 11?"

"Yepp, 12 in two months," she says with a toothy grin.

Just as I lean in for a kiss, Grace calls back. Bailey qives me a quick kiss on the lips and answers the call.

"I hope you know. NARRY. IS. REAL!" Grace says immediately.

"Sorry to break it to ya but it is just a bromance gracie," Bailey says

They go on bickering about the silly argument. Finally I decide to interrupt.

"Ehem, so Grace are you still hooked up on Steve Galaxy," I ask.

"WHAT even jay," Bailey says looking at me crazy.

"Yeah, Justin it's STEVEN UNIVERSE," Grace says correcting him.

"And yes I'm still watching it," She admits.

"I remember when me and Justin first texted I was gone for a week and I watched Teen Titans with you all week," Bailey says reminiscing old times.

"Wow, it feels like yesterday when I followed you on twitter," I say.

I go a kiss Bailey's cheek. She blushes and kisses my nose. I'm not usually into all this cute shit, but with her I love it.

"Okay guys...stop, that is gross," Grace says with fake disgust.

"Oh shut up, did you watch shane's video about the urban legend of black-eyed children," Bailey says totally changing the subject.

"No I don't watch Shane, I watch Drew Monson though," She replies.

"Aw man, you should. Drew is hilarious haha," Bailey says laughing.

"He is though," I say while laughing.

We talk some more about nonsense for about another hour. Grace begins to say,

"Well I hear mom calling me to dinner.."

"Oh okay, eat well. Tell mom and dad I love them." Bailey says sadly.

"Will do, I love you sis, and Justin, if you hurt Bailey, I'll kill you," Grace says seriously, while Bailey slightly giggles.

"Don't worry, I won't," I say while looking at Bailey.

"I love you Grace," Bailey says.

"Love you too," She says then hangs up.

We close the computer and I look at her.

"I was serious, I won't ever ever leave you Bailey," I say looking her into the eyes.

"I know baby," She says.

She leans in and we lock lips. Her lips are like a drug, and I'm addicted. Cheesy? Yes. But very true. I pull away after a few seconds.

"I love you so much," I tell her.

"I love you more," She says while grinning.

"Not possible," I whisper quietly.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

a/n: sorry it took long...BUT im writing a larry story and if you like larry read it!! or just check it out! But hope you liked this chapter!:) have a great day!! love you guys!

-b