✎twenty-one✐

I wake up from a super long nap on the plane. About ten minutes after I wake up the speakers say that we are about to land.

bailey😚: hey lukey we are about to land. It'll take about ten minutes for me to get situated and out and everything.

lukey😋: Okay, hope you traveled safe:) The airport isn't far, I'll be there as soon as possible.

I shut off my phone and prepare for the landing.

After a safe landing but a hetic part to get my luggage and hurry off the plane, I finally took a big sigh that I've been holding in since I boarded.

I walk into the airport and search for Luke. After about two minutes I spot him also looking for me.

I walk up to Luke and drop my bag and wrap my arms around him and let the tears fall.

"Hey hey Bailey why are you crying? I just got to see you and you are already crying," He says chuckling.

"Just-Lukey just hug me please," I say while gasping from crying.

He wraps his arms around me and puts his head into my hair. And we stand there for what feels like forever. My cries got silenter until there were no more tears. Finally I backed up from him.

"Oh my goodness," I giggle in embarrassment.

"What is it?" He says.

"I got so many tears on your shirt. And I probably have the puffiest eyes ever and look horrible," I say while wiping the excess tears from my cheeks.

"You still look like the most beautiful girl to me," He says with the most serious face.

"God, I have been such a horrible friend to you. You literally came and picked me from the airport and let me cry on you for i don't know how long."

"No you aren't Bailey, you don't know how much you did for me since freshman year. I'm just repaying you for all those year," Luke tells me.

"Well thank you, um I don't think I'm welcome back to my house, so can you drive me to the closest hotel?" I ask quietly.

"Are you crazy? You are coming home with me. Mom won't mind, she loves you, you know that. You can stay at the Lukey Inn for free," He says while smiling.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna be a burden."

"Yes I am positive. And when we get there you can tell me everything and I'll listen the whole time"

I nod my head and head to his car. He carries my luggage and puts it in the car.

The car ride was silent, but it wasnt bad. I was just trying to hold the more tears I had building up.

My heart is so broken. It hurts. I wanna go away. He-He was so perfect, treated me so right. Why did he have to cheat on me? Am i that bad of a girlfriend? I wanted a forever with him. But now we can't because he...he couldn't wait a little longer.

We get to Luke's house and i unbuckle my seatbelt and head out of the car and faintly hear Luke say he will get my stuff. My mind is racing with so many thoughts of Justin running through my mind.

I walk inside and see Luke's mom, Rachel. I call her mom though.

"Oh hi sweetie you look so sad and tired, come onto the couch, I have missed you so much. Luke told me he was going to get you." Rachel tells me.

"Thanks mom, I missed you too. I should've called you guys more while I was gone. Luke told me i could spend the night, I hope that's okay with you," I say hoping she wouldn't mind.

"Of course it's okay with me!! Stay as long as you need baby. We love you. Do you need any-" She rambles but Luke interrupts her.

"Mom hush you talk so freaking much," he teases her.

"Luther you better not sass me," she says while I giggle at her calling him his full name.

"Actually um Rachel, can me and Lukey talk alone? I'll talk to you all day tomorrow, I just wanted to speak to him alone." I ask her.

"Oh yes yes, you two catch up. It's past my bedtime anyway. You two don't stay up too late," she says while giving me and Luke a kiss on the forehead.

She walks out of the room and Luke comes and sits next to me on the couch.

"So do you wanna talk about what happened in Canada?" He asks sweetly.

"Well we were in love, me and Justin. I was pretty sure he loved me. I love him so much Luke. He treated me so well. Respected my wishes. I was so happy. Then-" I stop and the tears begin.

"Shh shhh it's okay Bailey, take your time." Luke says while pushing the hairs from my face and softly rubbing my back.

"He told me he was fine with waiting till sex. I'm not ready for it. I thought he could wait. But, Luke he cheated on me. And I had no clue. Just saying it out loud makes me wanna puke. I'm so hurt by it, I just wanna go away. I spent so many months showing my love to him and he throws it away for sex and someone else," I say alll of this while probably hysterically crying.

"Oh my god. Bailey, you are so perfect. He obviously doesn't see that. How could he take such a great girl for granted? It makes me so angry, he doesn't deserve your love," Luke tells me.

I just scoot over to him and lay my head on his shoulder and just cry, while he caresses my back and tells me everything is okay.

I cry for a while longer until I fall asleep. I feel Luke pick me up and walk upstairs to his room and lays me down on the bed.

He kisses my forehead and puts the covers over my head and whispers,

"Bailey you are so beautiful and amazing. I've loved you for so long and will never stop."

I fall alseep with Justin on my mind and wondering.

Wow I'm so dumb, I really thought I could meet my soulmate on Twitter.

End Of Book 1 Of Twitter

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
a/n: END OF BOOK ONE. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL AND ILL HAVE NEWS ON THAT IN A MINUTE!!! Also I put Friends in the media thing because I'm in love with that song. And Ed's songs have helped me write a lot of chapters.   I hope you all loved it. I'm so proud.
But that'll be in my thank you:)
Hope you all have a great day!
Love you all<3

-b