confident

Zoe POV

"Where the hell am I?"

I was beyond pissed right now, everything that has been going on in such a short period of time has got me irritable.

"Listen, Zoe, I know your mad at my and want nothing to do with me but just hear me out."

I sat up, crossing my arms and just stared at him waiting for him to talk.

"Ok, so what I said yesterday was uncalled for and-"

"Wait! it's already the morning?!"

I quickly shot up out of the bed in a rush and was about to leave when suddenly Nash grabbed my wrist.

"Wait. Please."

His voice was strangled and helpless, I was almost taken aback. I looked at the alarm clack on his night stand and it read:

9:35

I had class in 40 minutes.

"5 minutes."

I said curtly, going back into the room and sitting on his bed once again. He came over and sat next to me on the bed not to close but close enough.

"Anyways, what I said was so uncalled for and rude. I was just really upset and I do not like Harry one bit. I am really starting to like you Zoe, your different from other girls."

I could feel his gaze on my cheek, I didn't want to look him in the eyes.

"How am I supposed to believe you?"

"Well.. I don't know but I really hope you do."

I finally looked up at him to see sincerity in his eyes.

"How come two people told me differently, that you were some jerk just trying to get in my pants?"

"Zoe, trust me if I would've wanted to get in your pants I would've by now."

I slightly cringed at that but then again I guess he is right.

"Ok, I guess I forgive you. Just think before you speak next time."

He just nodded smiling largely, I smiled back and suddenly he leaned in. I had a slight panic attack in my head but just went along with it.

His lips were nothing compared to Harry's. I hate to admit it but it's true, as much as I hate him. He's a damn good kisser.

Shit. I shouldn't be thinking about Harry when I'm kissing Nash. He suddenly grabbed my waist and lifted me on his lap. Me straddling him, I felt like such a slut for making out with two guys not even 24 hours apart from one another.

He held my hips tightly and kissed me harder tongue poking my lips asking for an entrance.

I slowly pulled back smiling shortly.

"What? was that not good?"

He asked concerned.

"No it was great Nash, but I just really have to go I'm sorry."

He smiled letting me off his lap and then walking me to the door.

"Maybe you wanna go out tonight? like a movie or something?"

"Uh, yeah.. I think about it. Bye Nash!"

I quickly shuffled out of the room and sped walked to my dorm room in record time. I noticed Perrie wasn't in there, thank god. I have space to think.

***

I was sitting in my first class bored out of my mind. I really fucking hate history.

The professor finally dismissed us and I signed in relief. I scrambled to put my stuff together and away just wanting to go to my next class. Suddenly I over heard two girls talking, quite loud if I may add.

"Omg I can't believe you made out with him!!"

"Jessica! stop shouting!"

"Brittany! are you kidding! you just made out with thee Harry Styles!-"

I blocked everything out from the mention of his name. I felt tears well up. I knew it was too good to be true. I shoved my stuff into my backpack and made a beeline to the bathrooms.

I quickly got into a stall and slid down the door putting my face in my hands.

I tried not to burst out into tears, I was never this emotional before i started coming here. I fiercely wiped the tears out of my eyes and suddenly got very angry

Fuck him.

Fuck every sweet nothing.

Fuck every kiss.

Fuck everything ever having to do with him.

I'm going to show him what he is missing, because I sure as hell am a lot better then this asshole and I know I deserve better.

I stood up unlocking the door and going over to the mirror.

I stared at myself, I unbuttoned two of my buttons on the shirt I was wearing. My cleavage suddenly free. I quickly applied a thick layer of mascara and let my hair down. It fell all the way down my back. I smiled into the mirror. I looked hot, and I have never said that about myself. I finally feel confident.

I strutted out of the bathroom and into my next class, English. And boy was Harry in for a treat.

A/N:
hey people, ya I know it's been like 40 years.. literally but hear me out. When I started this book I had an idea for it but not a completed idea, I just wrote what I thought was good. Then I lost inspiration.. I had no ideas and I just ignored the story. I'm really sorry for anyone who has really enjoyed it. But... I think I'm going to try again. :)) comment if you want more updates :-)

Again, I'm really sorry :-/