cafe

I was woken up by a loud bang and I shot my eyes open and the room was still dark. I looked towards the door and realized it was Zayn and Perrie. They were fighting, I acted like I was asleep.

"Why not?" I'm assuming that was Perrie judging by the high pitched voice.

"Because it's dangerous Perrie, I don't want you there. period."

what?

"Zayn I'm not a baby. You can't keep me from this. Eventually their gonna want me."

"that's exactly why I don't want you to go!! you can't go there Perrie Im protecting you! why can't you just listen to me!!"

Zayn whisper yelled. Then silence. I heard the door slam shut and I jumped. But stayed quiet.

Then I heard Perrie sigh in frustration and then silence again.

what the heck??

I'm not even going to think about it, I'm a worrier I always think the worst. It's not even my problem.. why should I be worried?

***

I heard my annoying phone playing an annoying ringtone, because I had to get up. ugh.

I slowly got out of bed rubbing my eyes. I then got dressed wearing a oversized sweater and leggings. I put my glasses on because i didn't feel like wearing my contacts today.

I quickly put my hair in a bun and grabbed my bag. I didn't normally put a ton of make up on. only on the days were I had major bags under my eyes or something.

I grabbed my keys and quietly shut the door not wanting to wake Perrie up.

I jogged down the stairs and out our building.

I was the first one to class, my first class was english. My favorite, I really enjoyed reading. I set my stuff down in a seat and got my laptop and books out.

I sat there for a while and got bored so I got the book we were reading currently out and started to read ahead. the usual

Students started to slowly file in but I didn't pay much attention to them.

Suddenly I felt a person sit next to me, I looked up to see the beautiful blue eyes of Nash.

"Hey zoe, I didn't know you were in this class."

I smiled, "yeah, ha" curse my awkwardness..

He just looked at me and smiled. I pushed my glasses up my nose and smiled back.

He got his stuff out and then the professor walked in.

"Sorry I'm a little late, let's get on with it shall we?"

***

English was finally over, I don't know why but the class seemed really long today..

Nash and I packed up our stuff and walked out together.

"Do you like the book we are reading"

I nodded

"your not much of a talker are you?"

I shook my head and smiled he laughed a little.

"That was my only class today, do you have any more?"

I shook my head, not today. only English today.

He smiles, "Want to go get a bite to eat?"

"Sure" I said quietly.

"I know this really good cafe not far from here"

"Okay."

***

Once we arrived we got a booth Nash on one side and me on the other. A nice old lady came over to us setting napkins on our table.

"Can I start you off with some drinks?"

"Sure, I'll have an apple juice." Nash said.

"Could I have a coffee? Thank you." she nodded and walked away.

"So your a coffee drinker"

I nodded "Yeah everyone in my family drinks coffee. So I guess I'm obligated to drink it."

he laughed "Your funny."

"I try." I said with a smile.

"So tell me about your self Zoe." Nash crossed his arms and leaned back.

"Well I'm not too exciting, but I guess you want to know, my name is Zoe Anderson it's pronounced Zoey but I spell it Z-O-E. I'm from Los Angeles California. I live with my dad." I smile at the thought of him and make a mental note to call him later. "I'm an only child, which is good and bad I guess." he laughed a little. "I'm 19 years old and I like to read and take pictures."

Nash smiled, "You seem like a very interesting person. I like it."

I blushed. "How about you?"

"well.. my names Nash Miller, I'm 20 years old and I live with my mom, dad, brother and two sisters" wow. "I'm from London England, I play football which is soccer in America. And I like music a lot." He finished smiling.

"Hmm you seem like an interesting person too." He laughed.

Then the waiter came and dropped our drinks off. She took our order and was off again.

"Do you want to play 20 questions?" he asked.

"sure you first"

"k, favorite color?"

"blue, or black"

"favorite movie?"

"22 jump street. or Shrek"

He smiled "Favorite food?"

"umm...i don't know. I like them all."

"Birthday?"

"October 21, 1991"

"That's coming up soon." I nodded and he continued

"Favorite book"

"too many.."

he laughed.

"okay I'm bored of this." I laughed and he smiled

"you have the attention span of a squirrel." I said laughing

He gasped and acted offended. "Do not!"

"Your such a child" I giggled. His straight face slowly faded into a smile. We sat there for a little bit laughing when finally he said

"Zoe?" I looked up, "Yes?"

"I like you." he winked and I blushed.

"Your not too bad yourself I guess." He smiled.

After we finished eating, Nash took us back to campus and he then dropped me off at my building.

"Thank you for the breakfast. It was delicious." He smiled

"Your welcome, we should do this again. I like talking to you Zoe."

He stepped closer and I looked up at him.

"Me too"

He looked down at me and I thought he was going to kiss me but his lips turned to my cheek.

"See you later Zoe."

I nodded smiling huge. I bit my lip, "yeah I'll see you later." I slowly walked backwards into my building.

Holy crap.

***

NASH AND ZOE. IM SORRY I SHIP IT. sorry for the crap chapter but yeah. just to be clear. it is NOT nash Grier. ok good day children.