Chapter Three - 17th of June

*Two Weeks Later* (5 weeks along)

"Casssss," Jo said as she shook him awake at 3 o'clock in the morning. "I want pickles and pancakes!"

Cas sighed as he woke himself up and rubbed a hand over his face. "Now?" Jo nodded vigorously. He sighed and slid out of bed, pulling on a pair of pajama pants and pulling on a sweatshirt. As he left his room, he turned to Jo.

"Go back to bed and I'll go get you what you want, okay?" Jo nodded and she headed back to her room. Cas yawned, and he heard a chuckle come from the room next to Cas'.

"So the cravings have started," Dean said as he poked his head out of his door. "Just wait a second and I'll come with you."

Dean disappeared back into his room, and he reappeared wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. His hair was all messed up and his eyes were still filled with sleep, but he still had the gorgeous smile he always had.

They were quiet on the way into town and to the only store that was open 24/7. They a th trudged into the bright light, and Cas laughed at Dean's adorableness. His face was scruched up and his hair was wild, making him look so hot to Cas.

Dean looked questioningly at Cas. "What?" Cas just laughed harder. "What!" Dean was looking suspiciously at Cas. "Is there something on my face?" Cas shook his head and forced away his laugh. "No, it's just your hair. It's crazy!"

Dean scrambled to fix it, but ended up in making it worse. "Better?" Cas shook his head. "Here," Cas said as he reached up and began to fix his hair. Dean leaned down so he could fix it better, and Cas noticed that he had closed his eyes. When he had finished, he let his fingers linger for longer than they should have before he forced them away.

Dean smiled warmly at Cas when he straightened. "Thanks. Oh and yours looks pretty bad too," he said with a chuckle. Cas ran his fingers through his hair and shrugged. "Come on. Let's get the stuff Jo wants and go home. I'm tired."

Cas had decided to grtba few Grover es, and they were in the cereal isle when he felt fingers glide through his hair. He slightly freaked at who was doing it, but as the person stroked his head, he leaned into the person and sighed, then let out a quiet moan as they tugged on his hair, bringing his head back.

The stranger continued on with his hair tugging, getting strangled, erotic moans from Cas' lips. Whoever it was, was fully supporting his wait, and when they finished and backed away, Cas' almost fell.

Immediately, Cas turned at und to see who had done that, only to find Dean standing there with a smirk on his face. Cas blushed and looked down. "What was that for?"

"I fixed your hair, and if u do say so myself, you look better with it like that." Cas turned out and picked up a random cefeal box just so they could get home fasted and they headed towards the front. Cas was glad he was wearing baggy sweatpants so he could hide the fact that Dean had just given him a boner.

The car ride back was silent, and when Cas got inside, he quickly thanked Dean for coming along and went to Jo's room. She was asleep, and so Cas set the jar of pickles next to her bed on the nightstand, along with a note saying there would be pancakes for breakfast.

Without a sound, he left Jo's room and walked down the hallway towards the balcony door.

Even though Cas had his own private balcony, he preferred the big balcony on the side of the house. It was screened in too, so he wouldn't have to worry about mosquitos. He sat down in a plush chair and sat listening to the night. He was wide awake, and there was no hope in trying to fall back asleep now.

It was just before dawn when a knock in the screen door jarred Cas' idle thoughts.
"Hey Cas." It was Dean, and Cas inwardly groaned. Ever since he had moved in, Cas had had strong feelings for his new roommate, and he'd had to hide them, which made it hurt when he watches Jo and him laugh about something; he wanted to be the reason Dean smiled or laughed.

Dean sat down in the chair next to Cas and they sat in silence until the sun began to brighten the horizon.

"Cas, I wanted to ask you something," Dean said quietly. "What?"

"Well, I was wondering,...are you gay?"

Cas looked at Dean in surprise. "It's okay if you are, Cas. It doesn't mean we can't be friends."

Cas swallowed. "Yes. I am. How did you know?"

Dean shrugged. "Well, you never look at any of the hot women that come into your store or if you pass by them. And...and because sometimes I catch you staring at me when you think no one is looking"

Cas blushed bright red and focused intently on the hands in his lap. "I'm sorry, Dean," he said quietly. Dean just smiled. "It's alright. I am a highly attractive man. But I wanted you to know that I'm not gay. It would never work between us. And you're not even that good looking." Cas was crying now, hurt by Dean's harsh words. "Cas, you are disgusting and-"

Cas awoke with a start, not entirely surprised that he had tears in his cheeks. He was in his car still, and he realized he must have fallen asleep on the way home after he'd let Dean drive.

Dean looked over at Cas, concern written on his face. "You okay, buddy?"
"Yeah, just a bad dream."

"You wanna talk about it?" Do an asked as they pulled up into the driveway. Cas shook his head. "I'll be fine. Come on, lets get Jo her food and go back to bed."

When Cas walked upstairs though, he knew that Jo wasn't going to be hungry. The sounds of retching sounded from the bathroom, and he sighed as he stepped into her room, lying the pickles down on her pillow where she would see them. Cas then slipped into bed, and was almost asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

A/N How do you like it so far? Is anyone even reading it so far? Ah, never mind. Any who, if you are reading this, you are awesome for reading my story.

I think I'm gonna do every other week for Jo's pregnancy, and once again, I'll try and update as often as I can.

Peace and live to all ya idjits. Jk, ily.

~crreepergirl