chapter 4: Attacked

December 22 2040 7:15 am

Alisha gets up and gets ready for another fun packed day with her new tribot. "Garfield what do you want to do now?" Asked alisha. "Let's fly around town". Says garfield. "Yay, you're so much fun". Says alisha. Alisha gets on garfield they go outside so he can take off. They fly around pensa and fly towards pulgary. "Wow look at that lake its so pretty!" Says alisha. "Pretty indeed". Says garfield. "Uh garfield can ask I you a question?" Asked Alisha. "Of course what is it?" Asked Garfield. "Why do nazbots always try to kill us and why did that one nazbot try to kill me?" Asked alisha. "Well nazbots believe that the root of all evil are humans which makes their mission to kill as many humans as they can. To be honest they haven't always been that way they used to love humans". Explains Garfield. "Then what happen?" Asked alisha. "Well the king nazbot was feeling lonely so he walked around town looking for the woman of his dreams. He saw a beautiful lady they became friends, after months of talking he finally asked her in the hand of marriage in front of everybody, she laughed and said what's wrong with you you're a robot I'm a human. Those words snapped his heart he went on a rampage and shot her and made a rule saying that all humans must die. And that's when everyone got separated". Explains Garfield. "Wow that's so petty she really deserved that but that still doesn't mean he can blame our race for his misfortune its not fair". Says Alisha. They head back to the house. They walk in to see their dad making food. "Oooo I smell pancakes" says Alisha."ha I just want to make something special for my special little girl." Says dad. "Daddy I love you". Says Alisha. "I love you too sweetheart" says dad. "I'll leave you guys for a bit I have to do something". Says Garfield. "Bye garfield have fun" says alisha. Hours past and he hasn't come back yet. Alisha and her dad starts to worry. "Is he dead dad?" Asked alisha. "No no he's just running a little late that's all. After an hour they hear a knock at the door. "You see he's here" says dad. "Then why would he knock on the door?". Asked Alisha. "Well who else could it be?" Asked dad. He opens the door to his surprised it wasn't garfield at all. "ALL HUMANS MUST DIE NAZBOTS WILL LIVE!" says a big nazbot. "Oh no" says dad he runs away and pulls out his pistol but it was too late bang bang boosh the nazbot blast a nova blast at his chest and he falls over. "DAD!" yells alisha traumatized at what she just saw. "honey I want you to run and not look back" says dad. Alisha ran as she heard another gun shot ending her dads life. The robot goes after her and starts shooting at her she dodges each one and runs out if the house crying. She sees 3 more coming after her. She jumps on the car and then on the roof still dodging bullets she jumps to the next house as she's attacked by another bot. She jukes it while it shoots at her. She dodges the bullets. She runs to the next robot on the roof and she jumps at it dodging its bullets. She swings her sword at its head to take it off. She ran out of houses to jump on to so now she's trapped with 3 other robots behind her. She uses her witty knowledge and calls Garfield. The other robots catches up to her. "You are surrounded its time for tiny human to die". Says the robot. "Over my dead body". She says as jumps off the building. The robots gasps. After a second she is caught by Garfield and they fly away. "After her get her now!" Says the head bot. Alisha and Garfield fly way high as the robots flew after them in their hovercrafts. One robot came up to alisha and aimed its rocket cannon at them. "Don't worry I got this". Says Garfield. He uses his cannon and shoots the robot down before the robot even had a chance to the pull the trigger. The robot goes crashing down. Another robot comes and Garfield uses his arms and picks up the robot and throws it at a building. The final robot which was the head robot comes along. "Ha you thought this was over" says the robot. The robot hops off his hovercraft and hops on Garfield. "I got this" says alisha. The robot laughs and picks up alisha. Alisha pulls out her sword and slices the robots arm off causing him to fall but he grabs on to Garfield. The robot struggles to get back up as alisha puts her foot on the robots hand and presses on it. Alisha then kicks his head and the robot goes crashing down. "Alisha you did it!" Says Garfield. "No I didnt, we did it" she says as she lifts her fist in the air showing victory. The two of them keeps on flying around.
10 years later...
They are still flying they had to make a few hundred stops on the way but they finally make it enjoying each others company. "Here we are culture springs the most beautiful place to be, me and my dad always dreamed of coming here to see the beautiful land the beautiful area away from bots it's just perfect ahh" says alisha. "Well a promiss is a promiss and I promised you I would do anything for you lisha". Says garfield.