Chapter 11: The Resistance

They head inside and its a giant building with many gadgets. "Alright you guys now since you guys are part of the resistance its bout time you meet the team". Says hawk in his cheerful voice. He points to a guy that looks about 17 and holds two swords that has a chestplate with two spkies on,shorts and spikey boots. He has brown spikey hair he is also always smiling he doesn't have the biggest arm muscle but make him mad he'll be a living nightmare. "This is Austin he's our swords specialist he's always there when we need him" says hawk. Now he's pointing at a guy who's wearing a cool looking helmet that has different sized shapes on them to confuse his enemies. He also has an awesome chest plate that has so many spikes on it. He wears two arm braces and holds skinny spear in his right hand. He wears pants with 3 spikes on each leg. He looks like he's 18. He's pretty buff too."This is raven he's our spear specialist he's also one of our strongest resister". Says hawk. Now he's pointing to an archer who has a regular plate of silver armour his hair is curly and black he has brownish skin lighter than a piece of chocolate but darker than caramel. He has a short oak bow in his left hand and a red hatchet in his right. He has a arrow holder on his back and a ninja mask on his face. His shorts are made from yak. His boots are elf boots. He looks kinda mad he looks like he's 16. He is also buff but have thin legs. "This is dirk he's are most prized archer and this is his brother Derek". Says hawk. Derek is short he has a black k bald fade. He has innocent eyes that looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly but ask him how many people he killed with his bow and arrow. He has a plain chestplate with shorts made from yak and elf boots on like his brother. He looks like he's 11. He's pretty big for his age with big arms and big legs. Now hawk is pointing at a pretty girl with a cute nose and pretty big eyes and nice welcoming smile. She has a wizard hat on with black straight hair. She wears a spikey skirt with spikes on it. She has spikey ankle braces on both ankles. And golden boots with a spike on each of them. She has a wand with a star on it in her right hand. She has a staff on her back. Her shirt is just a plain blue wizard gown. "This pretty lady name is pure and she is pure if magic and power she knows a lot about magical and mystical creatures". Says hawk. "Nice to meet you". Says pure. "Nice to meet you too" says aaron. "Yeah" says alisha. "Remember guys that was just our first fight of the battle were no where near the war we need to be able go against over 500 nazbots and keep Adrian and alisa away from the nazbot king" says leon. "Leon's right we need to get our heads in the game"says alisa. Suddenly they hear an alarm. "What's that?" Asked aaron. "Merelves are under attacked by nazbots we must help them" says dirk while crushing his fist. They ho inside the teleporter and go to the elf kingdom.
Elf kingdom...
"You won't get away with this nazbot Adrian and alisa will defeat you". Says a merelf chained up. "Hahaha I wish they were here too it would make this mission quicker" says a nazbot. "Your time is over nazbots!" Yells Leon. "And why's that?". Says the nazbot. "Brothers attack them!" Says the nazbot. The nazbots attack and same with the resistance. "Manar crash!" Yells alisa as 5 nazbots get destroyed by her tornado. "Fire breath!" Yells Leon as he burns 3 nazbots. "ANGEL SLASH!" yells trojanet as her sword turns bigger and takes out 8 nazbots. "Splosion arrow!" Screams dirk. "Arrow of light". Yells Derek as his arrow blinds 5 bots and Dirk's arrow explodes them. Ned runs up to a not and stabs it 20 times super fast and takes it down. "MAGNA SPRAY!" yells Garfield as he shoots at the 11 nazbots and takes them out. "Now its my turn"says aaron as he runs to the last and pulls out his pistol but the nazbot commander grabs aaron by the neck. "Oh look you thought it was that easy" says the nazbot holding on to Aaron's neck. "Let go of him" says alisha as she tries to run but is stopped by advanced tazbot. "He's on to something". Says tazbot. "Garfield remember what happened vel?". Asked garfield as garfied nods his head knowing his plan. "Those are your last words haahha how pathetic like you" says the nazbot. Garfield runs to the nazbot and uses his magna hands and punches the nazbot up high. Aaron pulls out his sword and makes it larger and find the spot where the nazbot falls and puts his sword over his head. The nazbot falls on it and the sword goes through his body stops at his head. "You may have defeated me but youre only at the first fight of the battle not even the war. You may have think you're going to stop the darkness by defeating the nazbot king but that's wrong there are darkness greater than nazbot king you're only at the puddle before you get to the ocean. All I'm saying is beware of the dark hahahah tah tah" says the nabots as he vanishes. "Merelf are you okay?" Asked alisa. "Yes" says the elf. "Leon what did he mean greater darkness?" Asked aaron. "Oh that's just rubbish" says leon in a confident tone. "Oh he's old and ready enough to know about the 7 threats of darkness" says alisa. "Oh alright but you tell him" says leon. "What's going on what's the 7 threats of darkness"? Asked aaron. "It all started centuries ago when our world was created there was 7 threats of darkness and the 7 shields of lightness the 7 threats of darkness are minotaurous, dramacious,goblacon, king nazbot,flamous, ogret and king skeleamos. Minotaurous is a dark very strong minotaur he's the threat of strength he lives in a dark forest that is guarded by his henchmen don't make him angry. Dramacious is an evil dark dragon he's the threat of fire he also guards an dark fortress where something more sinister lives. Goblacon is an ghost goblin king that can transform into a werewolf. He's the threat of sinister. King nazbot is an evil robot who wants the whole human race destroyed because of a girl who treated him wrong. He's the threat of power. Flamous is an fire element king who wants the whole world covered in flames. He lives near a volcano. He's the threat of hell. Ogret is an big nasty ogre who wants nothing than the human race in his stomach. His kind only fight in packs. He's the threat of hungriness. King skeleamos is the king skeleton that fights in volcano caves along side of flamous. He's the threat of death. Those are the 7 threats of darkness any more questions?" Ask alisa. "Yes can you tell me about the 7 shields of lightness please please?" Asked aaron. "Ugh in a second". Says alisa.