Chapter 1 jumpscaring

@Alexia P.O.V

I was sitting their in pirates cove getting ready for the last part of the birthday party looking just like my father (Foxy) . Then my dad (Foxy) walks into the with a happy grin on his face."Ye me daughter Lexi must learn murder a securiy guard."Foxy said. I just remembered that I was born (well built) 4 years ago to look 12 years old, and supposed to look like foxy and mangle's child I looked along with my two sisters. "But I don't wanna!" I replied "And don't we need to be ready for the last party for thee day " I said hoping i'll get myself out of it. "No thee Toys are taking are place today its Tuesday remember and I don't want that Jordan kid being better than ye." Foxy said a little bit angry. "Well ok then let's do this.'' I said with determinationin my eyes. "Well that was easy." Foxy said as he laughed on how easy that was. So when hit 12 o'clock Foxy took me to the hallway and he told me when he's not looking for an amount of time go up to him scare him badly that he faints. When I had my chance I ran under his desk and when he went to check the hallway I popped from under the desk and said "IT'S RAPING TIME!!!" The security guard was giving me a wtf face "Ye be a disappointment to murdering security guards." Foxy said with disappoint in his voice. "But you still love me though." I replied. "True yee, but let me show you how it's done with me dear love Mangle Oi Mangle!" Foxy said calling for Mangle. "Yes dear you needed something?" Mangle said while dangling from the ceiling. "Let's dhow our little las how its done to murder a security guard." Foxy replied. So as that my mother snd father were about to show me how to murder. "WAAAUGGHH." Foxy and Mangle scared him and draged him to the backstage or deathroom as I call. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" The security guard scearmed so hard. "Well me Lexi that's how it's done." Foxy said with enthusiasm on his face. Well I hope tomorrow they have a new security guard because I'm ready.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading this it. Please leave comments on showing how I did because I wanna do good.

By the way Alexia is actually my friend from school and I'm doing some my friends :3 so please follow Alexia she's a great
Friend and does amazing stories so follow -Lady_OfThe-Sky

Thanks you all been great
Next week or soon next update ✌️