Chapter 7 Drawing

Jason's P.O.V

It was bright and early I hated it. I like resting more often sleeping on my bed waking up on my own time. But it was a speacial kids birthday today so everyone had to practice as always. We woke two hours before the party and it takes an hour to finish going over the songs. So when we left I decided to go to Emily's room. "Hey Emily." I said while looking at her still in her Eclair look, it suited her, "Hey Jason what ya need?" She replied with a kind look. "Oh .... I wonder if you wanted to play minecraft with me?" "Sure." I left her room only to enter my room turning my computer and login in to minecraft account. As I logged in I first saw my great house with the red flags and red windows. I like the color red. I walked right into my house I saw my cat garfeild. Emily came into my house but I liked to call her Eclair because it mostly suited her. I asked what should we do, she replied me that we should have a contest on how can survive the most zombie attacks with no armor, and stone sword. I went first and survived for two minutes. Eclair survived for dight minutes I was so shocked because we made a bet that the person that loses had to buy the winner furitos and a humongous cookie from the shop for a month. So there's money down the drain. But after we finished I looked around my room and saw my drawing book. I decided to draw I usually draw mario and luigi and ninjago characters because thier my favorite video game and show. But then something clicked in I wantd to have a drawing contest with kiki, Eclair, and Arenelda. Then next week Alexia,Jordan,Brandon, Susan because I only have 15  minutes intil work was going to begin. So when everyone was getting ready to begin drawing I felt my heart beating only because Arenelda,Eclair, Kiki can draw freakin anime and chibi's I was literally outdrawn. But still I tried and when everyone finished we showed our drawing. Eclair drew a Nalu chibi laying together sleepily it was so adorable I'm literally impressed it was so kawaii ^-^. Arenelda drew Lucy in a maids outfit which looked awesome /°○°\. Kiki drew herself reading a book, seating on a chair, paper thrown over the floor, burger, fries on the side, and pockies that was freaking amazing :3. I drew the whole entire gang having fun being friends, I think I did good because these guys are my friends. "That looks nice." The girls said. "Thanks you guys, but all your work is amazingly good im so jealous." I replied giving them a sweet smile. We all did great, but the worst thing happened the work clock went off. So we took our correct place in line for the children and started partying till 6 p.m. I was tired, but a got to see amazing art today I wonder what it will be with the others next week? But it was fun now tv time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thank you for reading this chapter your all amazing. This chapter was for my friend Jason. And if it wasn't for these great writers, authors, and story readers I wouldn't been able to wright this story. So please follow :
lesbianharrytommo
Ryoko_Wolf
-Lady_OfThe-Sky
dancingfire47
Squids_Are_Squishy
ErzaNightwalker1215

Please follow me if you don't you better be watching your doors.
Thanks!!

By the way I'm making a new story called Zodiac Tribes!