Chaprer 6 Social

Brandon P.O.V

As woke from my bed I walked right out of my room with my phone. I logged int my Facebook account, kik,tweeter, and other accounts. My friends tell me I have to many things going on but the ghing is I'm a social butterfly who likes to look up the web see what's going on in the world I told my friends about how Obama saved us from the world told Kiki and Jordan about this new bakery shop in los Angeles. That's why I tell the kids to THANK OBAMA. I'm a bit smaller than everyone like the baby I'm a bit funny because I called everyone Emquisha, Joquisha, and called them quisha. I think of myself as the caterpillar because I like all food and I crawl into everyone's room. When the was almost over I logged into my Facebook account and I was talking to Katy Perry seeing how she doin on covergirl and said I would love to be miss America one day. As I was done I went to wattpad and typed 'my best friend was going to break the Gentleman's code he was going to fart on someone's balls and g-' "Wait why the hell I'm writing this?" I deleted what I was about to type then crawled inyo Alexia's room "Hello." "Hey" she replied. Well goday I taught a lesson don't go into ally ways.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading i know it was a bit short but that's what my told to describe about him but I promise you that the next one will be a bit longer ok Thanks>(■.■)>.

But still thanks for reading and please follow these great story tellers and readers
Squids_Are_Squishy
-Lady_OfThe-Sky
dancingfire47
-Lady_OfThe-Sky
Ryoko_Wolf
ErzaNightwalker1215
lesbianharrytommo

And follow me if you don't keep in eye on every single cupcake you see.
Thanks !! :3