Chapter 4 Desert

Kiaria's P.O.V

After that amazing day at the Anime convention and turning into complete  weeaboos, we got home and found blood dripping from gloor to the parts and services room probably another death of a security guard. Everyone was getting ready for the next day. Jordan went on his usual jog he'll take thirty minutes then come back. I was getting ready when my mother  (mangle) cameto me and told me to get Jordan because some rich person named Marikplier  ordered a ealry birthday show for his little  cousin so I told Emliy it she wanted to come with me. She said yes and we soon left, we found Jordan kissing someone on the sidewalk. Me, and Emliy where so surprised when we saw that he looked just like Jordan but he had yellow bunny ears instead of purple. When Jordan looked around he saw us and immediately slapped the kid. "Hey guys why are you here?" He said. "Who was that, why did yo-" "He came to me and kissed me he was a stranger." I was interrupted when he explained why.  "So um....how about we go to the pastry shop they have amazing cookies." Yasss" Me, and Emily replied. So we walked down the street to see a humongous pastry shop. We went in me smelling the most amazing thing ever COOKIES. Their was a cookie shaped as a sir gentlecookie with a hat, and everything. I ordered three full boxes of every cookie but large and Emily bought some cupcakes minnie and large. Jordan bought enough pastries for our friends and bought six more for himself. As we left the shop the guy was outside again Emily gave him the stare it was so intimidating that even Marionette ran off, so did he. As we came back my mother was looking at us wondering what took so long. "We went to a pastry shop around the corner, we bought everyone something." I said to my mother while everyone was getting out to eat some delicious breakfast. Everyone as in uniform Emily in her white buttoned black outfit with black and white strip socks, still with her Eclair hair style I wouldn't be suprised if she taught the kids anime. Then Arenelda with her golden suit with her blue hat and bow tie and her long gold hair. Susan, my sister walked in wearing the same thing but instead pink white she wore white pink but she had more of a hot pink hair. Alexia my other sister looked more of our dad (Foxy ) with a hook, eyepatch, and pirate outfit. Brandon with a cupcake on the table that shows his mother (Chica) has a kid he was wearing a bib that said let's party, a yellow shirt, and yellow and orange socks. Jordan with his bunny ears, apron, guitar, and a bunny pin on his shirt. Jason, Jordan's brother had the same things but he had a hat on ..... wait a hat. "Give me back my hat Jason.!" Freddy said as he took the hat again. Well after that I had to get dressed I had to wear a vest that was pink and white the sleeves were stripes, also wearing a cute bow on my head. We were on stage the kids full of excitement. The kid wanted sweets so I went into the kitchen taking a few pieces of cookies and candy with a humongous cake before I gave to them but I tasted it if it..... didn't have poison. I told the kids it's time to eat they ran so quickly I didn't get my piece of cake I did check it wasn't posion. That party lasted till 3 o'clock so everyone was having a day off after that. I wanted to go out Arenelda wanted to come so I let her. We went to the mall and they opened up a chocolate store I went in and they had chocolates from all over the world my mouth fell open. Me and Arenelda sampled every single candy they had. So me and Arenelda wanted to buy.....all of it. When we left the store it was only empty. We drove back home with a taxi. As we were in front of the pizzeria we only give our friends a few and Emily her favorite milk chocolate and everyone else they'll like anything, and keep the rest to ourselves. We dealed and went in I saw ballon boy I remember when me and him went to a night bar and we put on our shades and went in like 'They see me rollin, They hate in, Patroling' then got kicked out for our age I'm still laughing from it. As I went to bed I had chocolate all over my mouth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys for reading everytime you guys read my chapter your speacial to me. All these guys are my real friends  they make amazing and read amazing stories and thier the most closest friends I havd ever in my life there the ones who showed  me wattpad and other amazing stuff. So futher uh do please follow

Ryoko_Wolf
Squids_Are_Squishy
ErzaNightwalker1215
dancingfire47
-Lady_OfThe-Sky

I promise you that what they do isn't disappointing. So please follow me and keep reading if you don't better check your ceiling.

Thanks!!  ✌️