Chapter 5 Changes

Susan's P.O.V

As I woke up from my bed looking at the anime poster of Deadman wonderland that I bought from the anime convention. I went to kiaria's room and saw her slepping peacefully, so I did the nicest thing I could do first clean all the chocolate off her face then tip her over the bed. "Owwww why you do that to me sis?" Kiaria said while rubbing her head. "Your still alive and I thought it would be a bit funny." I replied. We went down for breakfast seeing the gang in their pagamas. Emily in her Eclair pagamas. Arenelda in her Fairytail symbol pagamas. Alexia in her constellation pagamas. Jordan in snuggle bunny's pagamas with plushie. Brandon with his baby chickens pagamas. Jason in his ninjago pagamas. Even Kiaria with a giant cookie pagamas. Everyone was told work was closed for today 'Yes' I thought.

When everyone was going back to sleep I took my phone and went to go to the mall. As I arrived I first went to Gamestop to buy a new video game Minecraft for the xbox. I then went to the girls bathroom I looked at my hair it was so hot pink I thought of getting black strips in it. So I took out my phone and texted Emily.

Me : Hey

E :need something

Me: how do you think if I had black strips in my hair?

E: I think it might look good on you.

Me: Thanks

E: Welcome now let me sleep bye.

So I went to the salon told them to get me some black in my hair not alot but just enough to make me look good. So when I was done with my hair it looked cool. I wanted to get in outfit for it. I went to hot topic. I looked though so many shirts and didn't like any of them. When I was about to leave a man holding a box took it out and they were t-shirts and it said phantom I liked the name it was colored black and blue. As I walked out it was almost time for the mall to close up. I ran downstairs looking around to see a taxi I hooped right on in. The taxi driver wanted to know where to go. "Freddy frazbear pizzeria please." I told the taxi where to. As soon as I arived I walked right into the room everyone was looked st me once then looked at me wide eyed. "Holy shit, what the hell Susan you look......different." Everyone said except Emily she was grinning. "What you have a problem how I loo-" "You look awesome." I was cut off when everyone like my new look. "What's with al- Susan what's going on why do you loo-" "Mom it's my new look kids love it to." I replied to my mom (mangle ) explainig everything but she liked it and said it was fine. The next morning the kids loved the new Susan look they wanted me to perform all day. I'm gonna like this for awhile.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey thanks guys I finished the story at 11:54 so yeah thank you for reading it means alot to me thanks. By the way this guys are real and they wright amazing stories and read amazing stories and they helped me earned Idea's for this chapter so please follow :

lesbianharrytommo
Ryoko_Wolf
-Lady_OfThe-Sky
dancingfire47
ErzaNightwalker1215
Squids_Are_Squishy

Thanks so please follow me if you don't watch your celings

Thanks!! ✌️