C A R P O O L I N G

Yep like the Justin bieber video I'm dry ok dont judge anythibg rude about this will be reported okok.

-------------------------------

You had just left you and matts apartment you both were in the car driving to Tampa (longest ride of my life)
It was about 20 minutes into the ride matt was on his phone while you drove.
"Babyyycakessss I'm really bored" matt said sounding like a little kid."turn on the radio then" you said while turning the radio up a little. Kinda regretting it. Baby by Justin bieber came on and matt was already signing "ooooohh" matt said as the song started omgsh you weren't ready "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME YOU KNOW I CARE JUST SHOUT WHENEVER AND ILL BE THERE" matt sung at the top of his lungs "Y/N babe join me cmon" he said "um no" you said while laughing at him "YOU ARE MY LOVE YOU ARE MY HEART" he said to you making a heart. Omgsh you thought "AND WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE APARTT" he said pointing to you again. You thought why not have fun so you joined in "ARE WE AN ITEM?" you said pointing to yourself then to matt "girl quit playing we're just friends what are you saying?" You sung along to the lyrics. "Said theres another look right in my eyes my first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like.." Matt sung and you both finished "BABY BABY BABY OHHH" you both sung together. After that little karoke moment you both laughed at the end and continued driving to Tampa.

Hecka short but I guess I updated today anyways. GOALS with MATT MOSTLY with JUSTIN but MATT CAN ALSO BE GOALS!1! like and comment ladybugs also follow. Twitta is (@)mattsmoneymil i follow back love yalls.