C U T E (REQUEST)

first request omgsh lol anyways this for the lovely Katie hope you like and I tried my best xoxo.

--------------------------------------------------

You were in a deep sleep when you felt little pecks on your cheek. You smiled widely as your eyes flickered open. You came face to face to matt who was lookin down at you with an adorable smile on his face. " Morning beautiful how was your sleep? " matt said in his sexy morning voice (so weird saying that lol). " it was lovely but I think I'm happy that im up now because I get to see your beautiful face" you said before kissing his plump lips and getting up. You got up brushed your teeth washed your face as matt was taking a shower the whole time. You put your hair in a messy bun and changed putting on jean shorts and a sports bra with one of matts tye dye hoodies. His hoodie smelled exactly like him and you loved it. After matt took his bath he brushed his teeth and put on gray sweats and a galaxy shirt. After you both got dressed you walked downstairs you didn't have anything planned today because it was raining and what can u do when its raining? You walked into the kitchen poured you a bowl of pretzels and sat on the couch as you heard matt open a can off soda he sat next to you putting his arm around you and kissing your cheek. "Whatcha wanna watch?" matt asked you shrugged not knowing what to do. Thats when matt snapped his fingers together. "Lets order pizza and watch movies lets have a lazy day kait " he said. You smiled while because he used your nickname you grabed your pbone. Minutes later your pizza came and luckily last night you went to redbox and got two movies but you both were tired last night so you didnt watch them. You picked the longest ride and matt picked get hard. As you pulled a huge soda out and put two slices of pizza on a plate matt put the movie into the dvd player. You came snuggled into matt as you both ate your slices. Matt cried during the movie and it was absolutely adorable you didnt even cry it was sad but not that sad. "Matt babe why are u crying?" you asked "what if that was us i just hope we'll be together forever." you hugged him and wiped his tears as he gently kissed you. After the longest ride we popped in get hard you kept laughing so hard you thought you stomach was gobba explode. Matt just started at you and giggle away. You liked it this way being with matt hopefully you'll always have days like this. You thought to yourself.

Alright idk if this is long enough for you i can make another but i tried um send me request guys i like doing this so yeah. Comment and like i love yall and i have something big coming soon. Buh bye ❓