D A N C E

Updating today bc I didn't go to school...

Lately I've been going to these hip hop classes and  I've been seeing this cute boy as my dance I get butterflies every time I see him when he looks at me  its like he's watching me but that's obviously not possible for someone like me. I walked into my class and sat in the floor as the room crowded I sat and scrolled threw Instagram... I saw a shadowy figure next to me so I looked next to me only to see the one person I was so scared to talk, my dance teacher Matt "Hi"I said he put his hand out for me to take which I did gladly n he lifted me up and started talking bout how he wants me to dance in front of the class because he thinks I have good skills so I made my way up there and cleared my throat hoping they'd quiet down.. "excuse me" i said in a low voice they kept talking which was making me inpatient so i got a little louder "EXCUSE ME IF YOU GUYS COULD SHUSH AND LET ME TALK!!" i yelled which scared them and me a little too. "so um matt wants me to do a solo in front of the class so here i go" they started the music and i hyped myself up and started dancing like i was alone in my room. all i heard was the sound of claps and i instantly snapped out of the focus i was in. "y/n that was amazing you have to do that again someday" matt said to me as i felt the butterflies fill my stomach. It was now time to leave so i picked up my stuff and was heading for the door as other people did the same until a hand grabbed my arm "hey so uh if you're not busy i was wondering if you would like to go out to eat with me?" matt asked nervously. "of course" i answered a little too happy. we hugged and left. 

omg!! guys I'm finally back and uh soo much drama in my life but comment if u want a pt 2 for this story and LIKE AND COMMENT ALSO VOTE ILY GUYS !