A N G R Y (REQUEST)

For the lovely dev dev3871 Hope You like it...

You and matt had just left his meet & greet. He seemed agitated he kept moving further from you in the car and ignored anything you said...(at home now) "matt babeee whatcha wanna do?" you asked walking up the stairs with him. He huffed then said "nothing I'm tired" which was not what you had in mind. "matte babee thats boring" you said which pissed him off the hinges. "THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN" you backed up a little shocked. "whats wrong with you?" you asked kinda scared because he came closer to you "YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME IM OVER IT YOU ALWAYS FLIRT LIKE AM I NOT THE ONLY GUY IN YOUR HEART" he asked now pushing you into a wall "matt please move a little" you said in the verge of crying. "NO! DEV IM DONE!" you were so confused because you didn't flirt with anyone. "matt babe i don't know what you're talking about who did i flirt with huh?" he stayed a little silent "thats what i thought" you said rolling your eyes. He hates when you roll your eyes "DEV AT THE MEET N GREET THAT ON FANBOY WHO YOU TALKED TO NO NOT TALKED TO FLIRTED WITH THE WHOLE TIME" you started thinking to yourself then quickly remembered a boy who was in love with magcon his name was Chris but he was gay..."matt babe chill out i wasn't flirting he was talking about you" he didn't care "your such a liar" he chuckled walking away. "matt come back" you said grabbing his arm "no! dev leave me ! " he said as he pushed you off his arm a little to hard making you stumble. "gosh matt you didn't have t-" you were cut off by matt picking you up and running upstairs with you in his arms bridal style. "matt please put me down" you said softy. Matt placed you on the bed put you both inside the covers and cuddled into you. "baby girl i promise to never lay a finger on you i love you so much you don't even understand no matter what happens between us ill never stop loving you okay?" He was now laying on your chest  whispering. "okay I'm sorry i love you so much too babe." As you both fell asleep. I always love you.

I hope you like it babe i honestly think this is my favorite uh matt is goals yo...but curly head guy sat by me today and had his friend ask for him if i like it? i said no but lowkey maybe yes lol... guys i can't like and comment also stay beautiful i need more encouragement guys help mer!! also please shout me out i love you all buh bye also REQUEST ARE OPEN OKOK.