Reborn, once again~

Once again, white bird like creatures covered ( Name )'s body, like a wriggling glow-y dress. The girl chuckled as she spun around in complete darkness " One again- I have failed to find who I am, sigh! How'd I die again? Oh yea! I slipped, again. " She scowled at her idiotic-ness . " Being reborn is such a hassle! Seriously! " ( Name ) said while puffing her rosy cheeks to the the white bird like creatures, which were known as rukh. As the rukh led her to a door, the girl once again sighed " Well! this is where I start my life again. The wayy beginning of being a baby again! " ( Name ) looked down at the endless darkness underneath her. " Ne, rukh-san! Can't you make my new life start at the age I was before? " She asked curious, since the many times she was reborn.

The rukh around her swirled up in a bit of a havoc as if they were panicking. " Ah, I guess no.. " She said a bit disappointed. The rukh around her seemed to calm down as she said that. Just before she touched the door, a few squeaks protested, she turned around to see, purple-black like rukh swarming around her, just like the white rukh. ( Name ) giggled " Black rukh-san! You sure took your time, are you here to see me off again? " She grinned at the lot.

A few of the rukh squeaked a bit, potentially showing they were happy. Even though ( Name ) was happy that she could experience this, she never knew why. Why, why was she the only one here? That's what in recent lives she's had, she's tried to figure out.

" Ah, it's time to go! Okay, I'll not to die this time! " She chuckled as she opened the golden doors with sapphire gems sprinkled over them. She took one step forward and closing her eyes. Taking a deep breath she once again, opened her eyes with a grin on her face. " New life, A. New. Start! " She exclaimed leaping forward, Unknowingly knowing that a single pink ruhk was clutching her now white/black rukh dress.

( Name ) squeaked a little as light engulfed her, Although, ( Name ) had gone through this..many times.. Wait Light? " Wait! All the other times it was pitch black?! What could be so different! Wha...! " ( Name )'s eyes widened as she fell, the ruhk ripped off and separated off her dress a bit. Grinning with glee to she light instead of darkness, she did something bold. Something to prove this would be a good life, she spread out her arms, like she was flying.

Suddenly, Her world was pitch black.

Hewwo there people!, Uh, Ame here nearly forgot my own name there. Welcome to a new story. It may of sucked real bad. I'm sorry for the short first chapter, but meh.
I'll start writing the next chapter today--
I'll try my best to keep the updates coming!
Ah, also. your support is always my energy! So, if you have any ideas or anything like that, please tell me in the comments!

Ame out~

// Yesss, I'm putting with story on wattpad as well bc why not. MUHAHAHAHAHAH, Note this is just copy and paste bc I want it to be on here as well uwu //