Extra: In da boobies club with ( Name ) and the Baka duo!

( Warning, this is very short ayy And Minor swearing )

( Name )'s (e/c) twitched in annoyance as she sat in the middle of a sort of club filled with beauties for men who were lonely twits, She face palmed as she saw the greedy and perverted looks from Aladdin and Alibaba. Aladdin, went to go nuzzle the breasts of a really pretty girl as Alibaba rubbed his hands waiting. ' Why did you have bring me along? DO YOU STILL THINK I'M A MAN, HUH?! Especially you! Alibaba! You've known me since I was 4? Jesus.' ( Name ) thought growling a bit, which caught Alibaba's attention.

" Ah, ( Name )-kun, Enjoy! There's beauties for life here, for us boys/men. " He winked at her. ( Name ) gaped in disbelief at him as two girls sat beside her " ( Name )-kun, was it? Hi! " One said, hugging ( Name )'s arm, breasts squishing against her side. " W...wh..Wha??? " ( Name ) gasped shocked as the girls proceeded to mash their breasts on poor little ( Name ).

" U..Um, I'm girl.. " She whispered with a embarrassed look on her face." Huh? " They said in sync. " I'M A GIRL! GET OFF! " ( Name ) shouted, Both the girls immediately let go before getting up " A girl? I'm so sorry...But you're really flat chested you know that? " One said as the other nodded in agreement. ( Name ) glared as a aura of white and black appeared " What.Did.You.Just.Say.You.Bitch? " ( Name ) growled, getting up stomping her foot. The girls squeaked and trotted off like dogs with their tail in the air.

She slumped back down on the chair glaring at both of them. Alibaba gulped in worry " W-well! Here she comes! " he stuttered a bit before his face turned into a perverted face as the girl came. ( Name ) looked up at the girl sitting down by Alibaba and snickered " Oi, Alibaba that's what you get! Aha! " She smacked her thigh as she watched Alibaba look up with a confused perverted face as it turned into a horrified one " Shit.. " ( Name ) heard him mutter.

" Hello. I'm Elizabeth (Sorry if I got the wrong name ) " Elizabeth said grabbing a jug and slicing it in half. " Uh.. " Alibaba said averting his eyes from the woman with a ugly face and long nose. Then music filled everyone's ears " Oh no.. OH NO " Alibaba panicked as Elizabeth climbed on top of him " Well, Hi there handsome " She purred. ( Name ) gagged before shooting a tiny ice spell through a banana ( No wrong ideas now people! ) making Alibaba frozen " What?! I can't m..move! " He screamed as Elizabeth kissed him.

( Name ) smirked as they walked out of the pub bar place thing. As Alibaba fainted in front of the building with tattered clothes and kiss marks covering his face. Aladdin on the other stretched and smiled with glee " Ne, Alibaba-kun, let's come back here after we finish the dungeon! " He said. ( Name ) looked mortified " No, No way! " She said doing a cross with her arms " But...It was worth it.. " She whispered with a smirked. " H..hey, I heard that! "

And that concludes that night.

Hai guys! Ame here and EXTRA CHAPTERRRR. Sorry if it sucks real bad ay, :3

And also, A question! Do you want more of these extra chapters? :3

And remember, you're support is always fabulous as a unicorn puking rainbows, Ew what?

Ame out!