Chapter II [Sophia]

"Sophia Reed,"

Slowly, I walk to the chair and the hat is placed on my head.

"Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind either. But where to put You?"

"Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin,"

"Not Slytherin, eh? Better be,"

"GRYFFINDOR,"

I'm startled and in shock. I can't move myself or even think correctly. I got in the same house as Albus, Teddy and Victoire!

"SOPHIA!" Someone yells in my face and I finally come out of my thoughts. I smile nervously and grab Albus's hand. Happiness is written all over his face and he hugs me. The professor snatches the hat before I run with Albus.

"HA! WE GOT REED!" Twins yell and I chuckle. I sit between them and they hug me.

"Hello," They say, stretching it out. They're both gingers and exactly alike. Except one had a green eyes, the other one had blue.

"I'm Fred Weasley," the green eyed one says. I know I immediatly like him. Not as much as someone I like. No names.

"I'm George Weasley,"

(BEFORE ANYONE KILLS ME OR PUSHES OFF A CLIFF, LEMME SPEAK. I JUST LOVE THEM TOO MUCH TO BE DEAD. SO I NEED THEM. LET'S JUST SAY THAT VICTOIRE IS BILL'S DAUGHTER. Waaait... Isn't she? Can anyone tell me lol? I'm stupid :'( ... Okay, continueee...)

His eyes are blue.

"I'm Sophia," I smile and they shake my hand.

"So where do You," Fred starts.

"Come from?" George ends.

"Umm..." THINK, SOPHIA! Father wouldn't like You to tell anyone. No... He'd hurt me...
"Uh... London," I say. That's not exactly a lie but like halfly true. I am from near London.

"Niice. We live in the Burrow," The twins say together.

"Where's that?"

"You can always come to our place, little one," Fred says and my cheeks go red with embarrasment.

"Ssh!" I murmur. Albus chuckles at my red cheeks.

"Are They bothering You?"

"Not really. They're funny," I murmur and Fred claps.

"Thanks, little one,"

I smile at him, cheeks still red.

Another girl and two boys get sorted into Slytherin. Three girls and two boys get sorted into Ravenclaw. Two girls and a boy get sorted into Hufflepuff. Only a girl gets sorted into Gryffindor. Then the green robed woman gets up and walks to the podium. Its a cute one with an owl. Once she reaches there, the owl spreads his wings.

"Good evening, children and welcome to Hogwarts. Now, a few rules are to be set," she says.

"Oh and our caretaker Mrs. Filch has asked me to remind You that the third floor coridor is strictly forbidden to all students, who do not wish to die in the most painful way,"

I raise my eyebrows at that, confused.
"Oh there's nothing. We've been there. Only a dark coridor with creepy statues. And after that, Filch just gets there and You get detention for a month. No biggie," Fred tells me and I nod. Food appears in the bowls and plates, delicious smells cover the room. I look around, amazed.

"Shut that piehole and start eating, lil' one," George says and stuffs some potatoes on his plate. I blush and get a single chicken leg. I start nibbling on it, my stomach growling and I don't feel good. I see the doors are open and I run towards them. Fred comes after me.