Chapter 3

Cassie's POV

We were all waiting in the waiting room anxiously. Suddenly, sheriff walks in the room.

"He's sleeping now, and he'll be just fine", he said. I sighed of relief. "He doesn't remember much. It was more like a dream to him.. Thank you", he said towards Mr. MCall. He nodded.

"Alright you guys have school in less then six hours go home and go to sleep", Melissa said to us. Scott and Lydia hugged, but I sat back in my seat.

"Cassie... Let's go. You have school tomorrow", Scott said.

"No. You guys have school tomorrow. I'm going to sleep here tonight. My grades are straight A's. One day won't change anything", I shrugged. They just nodded and left.

I fell asleep across the chairs and slept like that the whole night, except it was an uneasy sleep, but not because of the position. I heard voices in my head...

-------------------------------------

Scott texted me and said he'll be by after school for the testing their doing on Stiles. I stood up and walked down the halls. It was currently 10 in the morning. I turned the corner and saw Melissa. She smiled and handed me a pair of jeans with a lavender sweater.

"I thought maybe you needed an extra pair of clothes", she whispered. I giggled.

"Thank you". I walked to the bathroom and threw on my clothes. When I walked out I saw Sheriff. I needed to ask him something.

"Hey Sheriff, so I was wondering. Can I talk to Stiles before he goes in for his testing? I just want to talk to him before he goes", I said. He chuckled a little.

"Cassie, your practically family. Of course you can talk to him. I think he's awake now if you want"

"Okay thanks", I started to walk away.

'Oh and Cassie. Your coming to the testing this afternoon with Scott". I smiled and walked into his room. Stiles was asleep. I quietly shut the door and walked over to his bed and sat next to him. I held his hand in mine.

"Stiles... I love you. You're the love of my life and that will never change. Your my first love. You make me so happy Stiles. When I'm down you make me smile. I will be by your side through all of this just know that", I sniffled a little and let a tear slip. I wiped it away and stood up. I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in and kissed me.

"I love you too"

------------------------------------

I talked to Stiles for a while, but had to leave when he had to get prepared for his tests. I walked out of the room and saw Scott. I ran toward him and hugged him.

"Scott.. I'm scared", I whispered.

"Don't be. Stiles is strong". I nodded and we went inside the room where Stiles was being Scanned. I stood aside not getting in anybodys way. When he was about to go in and we had to leave I walked up to him and kissed him. It was full of passion and love. I pulled away and whispered, "I love you". Then I was sent out of the room and the testing began.

---------------------------------------------

Word Count: 529