The Last Stand for Jax ( Chapter 10 )

Guys !!! Sooo Sorry I didnt finished this chapter because me and my family went in our province ... Sooo today is the continuation of our story .... Thank u ... !!!

Inside the forest , Jarvan saw the robot hand that take him to the middle of the jungle ... The two fight to each other ....

??? : Ouch !!

Soo Jarvan saw the great steam golem ( Blitzcrank ) ...

Blizcrank is  created to exercise judgement on-the-fly in order to assist with Zaun's hazardous waste reclamation process .. Council of Zaun declare Blitzcrank a fully-independent , sentient entity .. The golem left Zaun and travel a long way to get to Valoran where unique beings have place -The league of legends ...

------------------------- ( meanwhile ) -----------------------------

Talon : I used have friends you know , Irelia was one of them ...

Xin Zhao : She has nothing to do with this , Right ??

Talon : You ain't know crap about his ... I remember she was eighteen , so was I ...

Xin Zhao : Let's find some love friend ...

After what happened in summoners rift the battle is over ... And the champions stopped trolling to each other ... Instead they reach at the same goal ...

------------------------------------ ( base of jax ) ---------------------------

Garen : Katarina , I ...

Tryndamere : Ok , its cool ... let go straight to our topic .... I cant stand this anymore ..

Jax : You can only hold on 5 seconds ... thats right ... 

Tryndamere : The barbarian holds the sword of the divine and sunders you're body ....

Jax : Come on then, solo like a man ..!!

Garen : Go trynd, Go , you have my support ...

Tryndamere : Garen to be honest ...  the opponent is the master of lamp , but it harms my prestige for going against one ... However .. we would definitely lose if we didnt hold this chance , and you would'nt be able to get your first win ...

Garen : Katarina would'nt be with you either , this making me awkward ...

Jax : Why are you saying soo much crap ... ?? Lets go !!

Garen : Alright .. Imma go first , trynd you follow ... Ahhhh !!!

Tryndamere : Now that it gets to this point , just hold it and I follow ...

The two attack Jax .... 

--------------------- ( tttttttttssssssnnnnnngggggg ) ------------------------

Jax : The lamp one !!!

Tryndamere : Barbarian one !!! Barbarian two  !!! Barbarian three !!! I only swung 3 tines and he's dead ...

Jax : Hahahahahaha !!! you think this is cartoons ??

Tryndamere : What ?? You're unkillable ?? I can't think of anything else ....

Garen : Hit me !!!

Jax : You're a tank .. I'd be dumb if i hit you first ...

Suddenly blitzcrank and other champions came .....

Jax : ahhh !!! Fuck  !!! Blitz did you betray us ??

------------------------------- ( Flashback ) ------------------------------------

Jarvan IV : We are both bruisers, can we stop fighting ....

Blitzcrank : I work for my master ....

Jarvan IV : If, you master , is yourself , what would you do ??

Blitzcrank : I've got my own life ... , yet people keep trying to control me ...

Jarvan : I , on the behalf of the league of legends demacian branch , announce blitzcrank gained his freedom ... 

Jax : A little freedom could get you .. I'll kill you !!!

And then Talon suddenly appear at the back of Jax and start attacking him ...

Talon : I prefer to find my love rather than kill !!!

Jax : You've got me sick ,  bastard .... Well , you all push me , I will let you know what is unbeatable ... The fucking master Yi said they would stand if you stand .. then I must bend your knee ...

Jax attack Garen ....

Tryndamere : garen !!!

Jax : Really tough guy ??

Tryndamere : AHhh !!! Dude you get my favor .. but you still didnt burst your power inside ... Let me man up for 5 seconds ... And we tell them , all of us are heroes ...

Jarvan IV : Garen we can't hold any longer ...

Xin Zhao : I wish you can stand for our Demacia ...

Blitzcrank : For freedom !!!

Talon : And for sweet love !!!

The Four : Go !!! Go !!! GO !!!The might of demacia !!!

Garen : The might of Demacia !!!!

Jax : Holysh*t !!! I was defeated by such a bit ..... 

Jax fell down unconcious ...

Garen : He is also a champion , would someone love him ??

Master Yi : I do .. I bring the latest E-rank , and the tiger One is occupied by Jax ....

Jax : ahh !!! I got love finally !!!

Garen : WTF is that ??

Master Yi : Its a funny champions rank release by ezreal ...

Bishop : Hahahaha !!! Ok !! as the standard plot ... : I WILL BE BACK !!!

Garen : Ms . Kat ... I amma gonna save you ... 

Katarina : Who needs your rescue ...

Garen : Ahh !!! Ummm !!! Soooo ..... WHY !!! ??

 Tryndamere : You are totalloy nuts .. 

Kennen : If not pretending to be a woman how could I walk with Kat !!! You noobs can't get that ...

----------------------------- ( next chapter ) ------------------------------