The Will of Blades ( Chapter 15 )

Ezreal : Say , Where you looking for these ??

Suddenly ezreal attack the pantheon , gangplank , and leona ..

------------------------ ( tsssssnnnnnggggg ) ---------------------------

Ezreal : Mystic Shot !!!

Gangplank : Damn , the chick cast skills ....

Ezreal : Hiiiyyyyaaaa !!!

Pantheon : AHhh !!!

Leona : Hehehe !!! After all I am a tank !!

Ezreal : Leona , I am surprised by your power , which was considered pretty weak ... In fact you have some power unbeatable , and you are agressive as assasins and tough as tank !!! However , you are still misunderstood by commons ...

Pantheon : At least I know her ...

Ezreal : You are also common , she will get hurt .. and your name was be missed by the whole world .. You belong in a museum ...

Leona : Feel the sun's glory !!!

Pantheon : Sparta !!!

Ezreal attack Leona ... But ezreal feel down unconscious as Leona and Pantheon defeated him ....

Gangplank : I see you trolling ...

Leona : Yes Diana , you are the moon shining but I an the sun setting ... Thanks for you Pantheon and GP ... Let us do something crazy ...

---------------------------- ( meanwhile ) -----------------------

Minion 1 : Damn , Diana is too strong ...

Minion 2 : Nerf , Irelia ...

-------------------------- ( onwards ) -------------------------------------

??? : Sigh !! 

Shen : Irelia ...

??? : Hi !!!

Soo this girl is Irelia ... Irelia is The Will of Blades ... Irelia, charged with the protection of their home until Zelos returned, was alone when Noxian forces struck.The Ionians fought admirably, but soon Ionian blood stained the land beneath the prints of foreign boots. At the Great Stand of the Placidium, Ionians prepared for surrender, but were inspired to maintain their resistance when the young Irelia hoisted her father’s enormous blade and pledged to hold until her brother returned. In the chaos of the ensuing fight, Irelia was cursed with dark Noxian necromancy.ted her father’s enormous blade and pledged to hold until her brother returned. In the chaos of the ensuing fight, Irelia was cursed with dark Noxian necromancy.

Irelia : What would you like ??

Lee Sin : Do you still remember when we were unbeatable in fights ??