Adventure for Treasure ( Chapter 14 )

Hello Guys ... Maybe this Chapter Is too long for you sooo Enjoy Guys ... But not soo long maybe page5 or 4 ...Hahahaha XD ENJOY GuYS !!

Leona : I must stop you ...

??? : By the likes for you ??

Leona : I am your nemesis ... I ...

??? : HAhahahaha !!! Other than have a pretty face , you are inferior in everyway !! you Do not deserve to be my Rival ... Leona I give you chance to escape , since we're from the same village .. 

Leona : No , the sun can't run from the moon ...

??? : Please Leo , you're the weakest in Valoran... I'm the must OP !!!

Leona : You ..... than I shall declare war on you ....

Sooo The Rival of Leona is ..... DIANA ... Diana is also known as the Scorn of the Moon ... An Unyielding avatar of the moon's power , Diana wages a dark crusade against the sun-worship, Solari ... She now presents her foes with a terrible ultimatum : revere the moon's light , or die by her crescent blade ...

Then Diana Attack Leona ....

-------------------- ( tsssssssnnnnnngggggg ) -------------------------

Diana : Sighhh ... Valoran's sun has never shine brightly ...

Leona : Ahhh !!

---------------------- ( FLASHBACK ) -------------------------------

Leona : This is what the sun chose ?? I dream of shining the sun's brilliance into the earth .. 

Pantheon : Leo ?

Leona : But my archenemy Diana has destroyed everything ... And I ... the son ... am too weak ...

----------------------- ( after that ) --------------------------

Leona went to Demacia ...

Super Minion 1 : A tanks as support !!!

Super Minion 2 : This one cost 6300 !! What about us super minions ...

Minion 1 : Maybe it's because she's pretty ..

Minion 2 : Alright !!!

Gangplank : How dare you insult me !!!

Minion 1 : T was talking about this women ....

Gangplank : My mistake !!

Gangplank and Leona meet each other ...

Gangplank : If you're good enough and you wander around , you'll get gank ... WOW !!! wearing soo much gold ...

Leona : That's a crime ...

Gangplank : I'm the embodiment of crime !!

Leona : You're right there are heroes who are suffering , and then there are assholes !!

Gangplank and Leona walk together and they are talking about each other ....

Gangplank : The institute of warfare is a dangerous place !!! Even a little girl can kill you !! As the Institute of Warfare, there are 3 treasures : Trinity Force , Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster !!!