chapter 2: share

He look too young to be a doctor. He asked me "how old are you?" "I am 19 years old and you?" "I am 25 years old." "Isaac?" I hear someone called his name from behind. It's my father. Wait! How come my father know him? "Hello uncle, how are you?" He asked my father. "I'm fine, well...where is your parents?..oh you already met my daughter syasya." "My parents are at the restaurant, yes i saw her sitting right here and i come to say hello to her." "Dad..you know him too?" "he is Mr.edwin son, the family that we are going to have holiday together?" So....he is the one my father talks about at home. My father always say that one day i will become his wife. OMG!!! " syasya, this is isaac, the one we've talked about.." I still feel shocked knowing that he's going to be my husband. "Oh...of course i know dad..you talked about him almost everyday." He looked at my father "Really uncle? How syasya react when you talk about me?" He laugh. "Well..my daughter here, loves hearing about you" my dad put his hand at my shoulder. "Dad, really do you have to say that?!" I'm embarrassed. "There you are, the collins." I heard that from behind too. Oh...they looked familiar to me. "Edwin.cassy." my father greet them and continue to annoy me. Isaac keep looking at me like i am a clown or so what ever he think about me. What i want is to go to my room and sleep. "Oh, syasya." My father took out a key room. "This is your key room, you will be in that room with isaac." OMG.WHAT THE FISH DAD! i just met him and now we share the same room.

"Thanks uncle, syasya and i will be hapy sharing the room, right sya?" He winked at me. Now i hate him! He just said like we know each other. I have to act like a good girl infront of my parents. "Oh..yes..of course dad..im really glad" i just want to stab him with my ballpen. I gave isaac my fake smile. Our parents keep talking while all of us are going towards our room. WHY MY ROOM IS FAR?! My beg is pretty heavy. And suddenly a miracle things happen, isaac carry my beg. "I know your beg is heavy so i help you carry, is it okay?" He smile at me. "Oh...thanks isaac." Thank you isaac. I will forgive and forget about what you said at the lobby except the part you introduced yourself to me..its really cute.

Isaac and i arrive infront of our room. "Hey..sya..do you like romantic stuff?" He looked at me. "I do but depends to the situation" i gave him the key room. He looked at me closely "like what kind of situation?" I looked at him "hmm...like candle light dinner near the beach or eat pizza while watching harry potter marathon" i winked at him. He smile. "How about you?" I asked him. "Well..my romantic is better than yours, i will take her to a date and i will dance with her all night long at an empty hall where we will be alone" i mean really?? What kind of girl want to dance at an empty hall..well..what i know..thats not me. Thats not even romantic to me. He open the door. I enter first and the first thing i saw was only one bed NOT TWO BUT ONE! Its a queen size.

"Well sya..lucky us..now we share the bed." He winked at me again. I felt like i want to kill my parents because letting me share this room with him. What if he touch me during my beauty sleep and what if he kiss me?!! OMG! But i will accept if he kiss me but not sex. I just can't believe my father did this to me. I asked him "isaac...mind if i take the left side of the bed?" I looked at him "sure, you even can sleep at the couch if you want to or you can hug me if you feel alone" he countinue playing with his phone. "Syasya" "what now isaac?" "Your mom just texted me to let you know that tonight we will having dinner together and lets just said i agree with your mom." "Okay...but how do you know my mom phone number?" "Well...your mother and i are very close since my mom and your mom are bff" "oh...okay." he asked me "Do you want to go to the cinema with me right now?" "Sure...what kind of movie is playing right now?" I asked him. "Well..i read a newspaper this morning that said that the cinema is playing harry potter marathon" OMG!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER MOVIE BUT IM A BIG FAN OF TOM FELTON!! "Yeah..sure but let me change first" isaac mumbled " ok..i wait".