boutique

i was about to fasten my seatbelt and isaac suddenly fasten it. I looked at him, our noses touch and i can hear him breathing. "im sorry love" Did he just call me love? Awww........ "oohh..its okay." He drove the car...i just keep silent entire time. "so....syasya....do you think i'm handsome, smart and responsible?" did he just ask me that?! "hmm...well..technically yes and plus you are so charming." oh shit!! did i just said that he's charming?!!

"oh..REALLY!! thank you for your honest confess." thanks to u sya....u just embarrassed myself. Its really bored in his car..so..i turn up the radio. the radio was playing Boyz2Men song i'll make love to you. when the song came to its chorus.....isaac suddenly sang it, "i'll make love to you like you want me too" i looked at him after i hear that. he looked at me and smirk...and he stop the car immediately. i'm getting nervous now. he lean in...and he kiss me...i don't know what to..so i kiss him back. i closed my eyes. i hold his face and he hold my face. his lips are moist and taste so good. this is my first kiss and the best kiss i ever think.

isaac(p.o.v)

i kissed syasya..well...i admit syasya is not my first kiss but when i kissed her...it felt so different. i love her so much....i can't imagine my life without her. i can't believe i kiss syasya. i really hope syasya love me like how i love her...and the most part i can't believe is that.....syasya kissed me back...and suddenly she stop kissing me...

syasya(p.o.v)

i stop moving my lips, he looked confuse..he ask me "whats wrong?" i looked at him.."nothing...just wondering what are our relation after this..cause...it will getting awkward if both of us ignore each other?" he smile...he came closure to me and whisper to my ear "we are lover sya...i love the taste of your lips." OMG!!! he just said that he love my lips. he hold my hand tightly. why is this happening?! i can't let go of his hand. we arrived at the boutique. i enter first because isaac have to answer a phone call. the salesgirl named samantha, she greet me "hello, may i help you miss?" i don't know what dress i should choose. "do you have a lovely dress for my fiance?" DID HE JUST CALL ME 'MY FIANCE' Aww...i'm so melting now.

"yes we do have that lovely dress, what type of colour do you want?" "well..maybe a light pink for her." when the salesgirl go away....i looked at isaac. "why you do that? i can do that" he grab both of my shoulder. "you are too slow to think." "i'm not" "yes you are syasya" i can't believe he said that to me. i looked away from him. "hey..i'm just kidding, don't take it seriously" the salesgirl came back with a light pink dress. "excuse me miss, this is your dress..please follow me to the fitting room." isaac smiled and he say "just go and show me" when i was in the fitting room trying the dress, it fits me perfectly. i open the curtain to show it to isaac.

he looked surprise and he said "woww...you look amazingly beautiful in that dress..oh my god..you looked amazing.." is it me or isaac is acting weird now. i'm just wearing it not marrying to it. "isaac stop saying that...and do i look fat in this dress?" "absolutely not..you're not fat...trust me." i smile at him