first touch

he paid that dress for me. before we go out of the boutique he ask me whether i'm hungry or not and i replied "no" "okay, we're going to the resort then since i'm so tired already," he yawned and ask me to drive the car instead. this is my first time driving an audi car, after all this year, i only drive minicooper. its kinda awesome. on our way back to the resort..isaac falls asleep in the car. i parked the car...he's still asleep. i stroked his hair. he looks so cute when he's asleep. i have no idea how to carry him.

and suddenly something pop-up in my head. when the time isaac awake...he's screaming because i put him in the trolley. i push the trolley faster and he keep screaming and i just laugh at that time. at that time...our parents saw us...and they laughs. he told me to stop but i don't want to. i just want fooling around with him. i keep pushing the trolley until it reaches our room. he get out of the trolley and suddenly.......he lift me and put me gently on the bed. he's on top of me and he look me in the eyes. he kisses me passionately...and i kisses him back. his hand travel around my body. he unzip my dress and i took off his shirt.he kisses my neck and then my shoulder..he unhooked my bra....and he massages my boobs. my hands scratch at his back. and he suck my left nipple and then my right side..

its making me feel so pleasure. he looked at me and kiss me again. i kisses him and kiss his neck. and he shirtless and he was about to unpanties me when

"hey guys...we are waiting you now...we should not be late for dinner." OMG its isaac parent who knocked the door. "i hate my parent sya.." "oh..its okay..we can do this another time." THANK GOD I'M STILL A VIRGIN. isaac told me to go change while he's going to talk with his parents.